Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I sold my sacrificial pressure mod...

7 hours ago, DongInDaWrong said:

I wonder how hard it would be for DE to make these Sacrifice mods and Daily Login mods.. unsellable.. 

Common sense would suggest there's no point in selling a mod you think you'll never use.  I burn all mine down to the last one, just to always have at least one.  It's not like there's a finite number of mods I can hold in inventory.

If DE says "no," I honestly can't sympathize with OP as selling this mod wasn't a mistake.

12 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

Common sense would suggest there's no point in selling a mod you think you'll never use.  I burn all mine down to the last one, just to always have at least one.  It's not like there's a finite number of mods I can hold in inventory.

If DE says "no," I honestly can't sympathize with OP as selling this mod wasn't a mistake.

Mistake or Accidentally..

Quest/Daily Rewards mod should have been unsellable in the first place.. 
Im not talking about Frames/Weapons.. which you can buy from Platinum even if DE support says "No"

You get those mods only once and theres no way to get it back..

And besides there are many things in Warframe that are un-sellable..  Helmets, Focus Lens comes to mind

17 hours ago, DongInDaWrong said:

Mistake or Accidentally..

Quest/Daily Rewards mod should have been unsellable in the first place.. 
Im not talking about Frames/Weapons.. which you can buy from Platinum even if DE support says "No"

You get those mods only once and theres no way to get it back..

And besides there are many things in Warframe that are un-sellable..  Helmets, Focus Lens comes to mind

Never said they shouldn't be unsellable, and on that front I agree they should be unsellable.

I'm just saying OP should take this as a very important lesson.  There's really no reason to scrap something if holding onto it isn't limiting you in some way.

11 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

Never said they shouldn't be unsellable, and on that front I agree they should be unsellable.

I'm just saying OP should take this as a very important lesson.  There's really no reason to scrap something if holding onto it isn't limiting you in some way.

Could always make it worth 1 credit, and allow you to get missing ones back through Quest replay.

18 hours ago, DongInDaWrong said:

.... My 125 medium ammo pizzas and my 820-ish infinite use skywing launchers also come to mind.

>.>

Edited by Eirshy