Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Loki Alt Helm Deception Messenger

Emantide

Hello :D!

I did this.

It wouldĀ be greatĀ knowing if thisĀ has any chance to get into the game. This is the "sculpt"Ā results not bake,Ā I got the low poly and itĀ has 4998 tris šŸ˜„ IĀ can post images of it.

I will put some colors on it ofc. But, beforeĀ that step, I want to hearĀ some feedback from you guys, tell me what do you think? Hope you like it.

6MZfGLp.jpg

You can refer to this guide about alternate helmets for TennoGen, if you are unsure about certain things:Ā https://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=polycount-creating-an-alt-helm

Now for the helmet itself, it does have a unique design in terms of the messenger scroll, but I feel like some of the other details may distract from that a little too much (like the rings on the horns/earsĀ and certain areas in the mouth region). I'd recommend simplifying those parts or try experimenting with some different shapes like shortening the horns or making the top of the head flatter or rounder. Below I decided to point out a few areas where I feel like certain changes could make the helmet feel more 'consistent' in terms of its design, and yet still retain elements from your idea.Ā 

RWoZwmx.jpg

If you were to make some of these adjustments, then this could be a very flawless cosmeticĀ for Loki. Also I feel like posting some profile shots or different angles could help people get a better idea of the general shape of the helmet. I really do like the potential of this, so keep it up!Ā 

AVq9d3W.jpg

Ā 

Thanks for your reply šŸ˜„Ā I like your point, I'm currently working on some alterantives following your advice. You're right about the details behind the scroll, but there's a catch, that scroll is meant to be transparent/ glowing with some sort of pattern ( I thought it may be changing due to the energy or showing a glyph) anyway it blocks the view so I can decrease the amount of detail in that area. I'll be posting some updates soon. cheers

1 hour ago, Emantide said:

AVq9d3W.jpg

Ā 

Thanks for your reply šŸ˜„Ā I like your point, I'm currently working on some alterantives following your advice. You're right about the details behind the scroll, but there's a catch, that scroll is meant to be transparent/ glowing with some sort of pattern ( I thought it may be changing due to the energy or showing a glyph) anyway it blocks the view so I can decrease the amount of detail in that area. I'll be posting some updates soon. cheers

Well that makes it even moreĀ intriguing, and I am glad that you took some of my advice.Ā Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, Emantide said:

Hello, here some changes, horn rework, junctions between upper part and main "body", sample images with transparent parts.

Any suggestions are welcome.

dDeJToT.jpg

smSdzsZ.jpgcZdlXBl.jpg

Thank you hope you like it guys šŸ˜„

Woah, now that's a very interesting look for the helmet, really love the new horn designs and the way how the scroll now flows on to the top. I can't wait to see this get textured.Ā