Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus voice stutters during mission [Fixed]

(PSN)corpusbonds

Pretty much anyone that gives a transmission gets muted for me. Also I've noticed how I can't hear my footsteps and my Zarr sounds like it's muffled. I was also doing the Chimera Prologue quest and when Ballas was speaking I couldn't hear him until I unplugged my headset. I can hear the sound effects and the Cetus and Fortuna people just fine. Oh and this is weird since I replayed the War Within quest about 2 days ago.

11 hours ago, (PS4)jeff24dupont said:

Mine was fine until update...in mission the words get cut off now

Happening to me as well.

I asked in clan chat and someone said it was intentional .. not exactly sure what that means, but I didn't ask more questions in case that would spoil anything.

1 hour ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Happening to me as well.

I asked in clan chat and someone said it was intentional .. not exactly sure what that means, but I didn't ask more questions in case that would spoil anything.

I don’t think it’s intentional. Considering a lot of people are complaining about it, I’m pretty sure it’s a glitch.

On 2018-10-31 at 6:04 AM, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Spoilers, tbh.

Glitch Lotus, since the Chimera update, has been completely muting in transmissions. Before she would make glitch noises, now it’s just completely muted.

Having the same problem the glitch sound has been replaced with silence so annoying in survival missions “air sup on route”

3 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Well you sort of can do that.  Transmissions volume will turn lotus off - and anybody talking to you through the screen for that matter

That's cool and all, but I like hearing pretty much every other character besides Ordis, since they don't talk nearly as much. They have lines that I only hear when specifically in a related mission. Lotus is EVERYWHERE.