Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus voice stutters during mission [Fixed]

(PSN)corpusbonds

Well I kinda like it! The text is there. It gives reminder that she FRICKIN GONE😭 i loved her...please continue this story! Plz don't fix the stutter. It's not necessary! Focus on the venus plains (beautiful btw)  and   the moa companions. Bigger fish to fry. Thank you DE

17 hours ago, (PS4)KoolKuz said:

Well I kinda like it! The text is there. It gives reminder that she FRICKIN GONE😭 i loved her...please continue this story! Plz don't fix the stutter. It's not necessary! Focus on the venus plains (beautiful btw)  and   the moa companions. Bigger fish to fry. Thank you DE

Except it’s annoying as Hek for the rest of us. I would like it fixed since it’s actually aggravating when she cuts out because I focus on that more than the mission itself.

Anyway, thanks Danielle for letting us know it’s being fixed.

18 hours ago, (PS4)TheKing175 said:

I think I may have noticed whenever you are moving, the issue happens a lot. If you stay still, it's less likely to happen.

Nah, I’ve idled in a solo mission (trying to eat food) and every time she spoke she would just mute almost every sentence. Haven’t noticed anything whether I’m moving or not.