Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL - Hold 5 as operator to return to Warframe's location

Erra

Currently when you press or hold 5, you bring your Warframe to you and control it. I think it'd be pretty convenient to be able to hold 5 to teleport to your Warframe before controlling it. Of course, you can always press 5 like normal for the old behavior.

17 minutes ago, Khodin said:

Currently when you press or hold 5, you bring your Warframe to you and control it. I think it'd be pretty convenient to be able to hold 5 to teleport to your Warframe before controlling it. Of course, you can always press 5 like normal for the old behavior.

This would be pretty cool to see. I always found it kind of odd that our Warframe teleports to where the operator is, instead of us teleporting back. Like I understand why they did it, but yeah there should be a way to choose between the two.

6 hours ago, Sailakarm said:

Alternatively Void Dash straight up and wait, to Transference-Static your way back to the Warframe.

Suicide: It gets the job done!

Yeah, why have lore-friendly tools in your kit that add to the overall immersion and 'cool factor', when you can metagame! lol

But seriously. The tactical expedience a hold/tap option affords really is a QoL improvement that can't be substituted with voluntary fall damage.
And that's especially true if you're in a room with low ceilings. So, yeah. OP gets my +1.

On 2018-11-05 at 11:36 AM, Sailakarm said:

Alternatively Void Dash straight up and wait, to Transference-Static your way back to the Warframe.

Suicide: It gets the job done!

Yeah, I used to do that before PoE but now that I have over 600 max health and heal 20% of that every time I dash (Magus Replenish) it isn't possible anymore 😞