A helpful Dojo Members idea.

(XBOX)Orokin Guard

I find often that i have to go through my members lists and kick people that are past 30 days of inactivity. Sometimes when i take a "break" like some of us do for a few days/weeks/months/years.....that i have 400+ members that haven't been on in 90+ days, needless to say its a pain in the thumbs to go through all those names and kick one by one. 

INTRODUCING!, the clan kick bot. A bot like kick bot in public chat that the founding warlords can set up to kick people after so many days of inactivity or for using racial slurs and all that kind of thing on the clan/alliance level.

So lemme know what you think guys, i really believe this will be a helpful tool to all warlords trying to keep tidy clans/alliances.

Or you better keep doing it manually? If you invite people you aren't sure of being active it's kind of your fault. Also punishment for chat activity is a problem we already have with the public chats and I'd really like it if it doesn't swap over to private chats. Censoring chats isn't something people take kindly to.