Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo, the one hundred room limit

Billybobdole

You can only build 100 rooms in your dojo. I just discovered this today, and I'm really disappointed because I had such great ideas floating in my head, now I won't be able to fulfill them. Why is this even a thing? To limit data that gets stored on servers? Makes me wonder why the "capacity" stat is even a thing, pretty pointless stat to have if there is a straight up room limit.qxQJoyN.jpgwKiYyVe.jpg

I have over 700 capacity yet I cant build anything because I have no "capacity". I would love for a way to raise this limit, I looked at the wiki and there's nothing on raising it. Can we expect any changes regarding this at some point in the future, or will I be waiting for nothing? ~From an enthusiastic decorator

i agree capacity shouldn't even exist in the first place if theres a room limit but if there were massive dojos with 1000+ rooms you might not be able to load in or the severs would bug out it has been reported alot and they added that in so it wont happen again but capacity shouldn't exist in the first place

also i see you have alot of energy maybe delete some reactor to free up room space? tidy it out perhaps and get rid of rooms you dont need after all whats the point of having reactors when you cant place anything down?

Sometimes limits promote more creativity. Forcing you to work with a limited amount of rooms is a good thing. The same can be said about decorating in the Orbiter. 100 rooms is quite alot given the very small amount of interactive things in the dojo. Digital Extremes' server space is not unlimited. This is why we have Riven Mod slots, Dojo room capacity, decoration capacity, etc. As much as I love cool dojos, extra server space should be allocated to things such as Riven Mod slots, Relays, and other functions of the game that provide more gameplay than decoration.

Edited by Voltage