Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons that require other weapons to build

ThumpumGood

I've spent a lot of time building the same weapon again because there's nothing telling me I need it to build another weapon. Can we get a notation on those(like the Tipedo being required to build the Lesion) so that we can get rid of the redundancy? Sure would make things smoother.

Sorry, but I can't resist to plug my own site now 🙂  I also once sold a lot of weapons (incl. more hard to acquire ones) to make room for others, only later to find out I needed them as ingredients for the ones I wanted to make - a joyous moment.

On Warframe Stuff Organizer I therefore also list the ingredients next to the items.  It's a two-way list there - for each item you see what goes in it, and for each item you also see what it's used in.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

While it is nice to see that finding this information online is easy, it would be nice for there to be a little ingame information as well. Perhaps a simple confirmation with info when deleting a weapon used to build another that you haven’t mastered. 

Would be nice indeed, and not to downplay you, but then again there's a lot of missing info in the GUI like that (what's needed where and why, or what's special in which regard - think vaulted relics, ingredient items, you-a;ready-own-the-build-part-but-indeed-not-the-blueprint, etc.).  If they would make an icon for each such relation, the Warframe interface would be more bloated with icons than a browser with 10+ years of toolbar malware additions...

6 hours ago, KindBeing said:

The Wiki has some amazing information on it.

Weapons Required as Crafting Ingredients

And there is also this picture which I prefer to use. It's got a Key to show what type of weapon and where to find it.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20171117204440

While I like that information and that some one put it together, It would be nicer for it to be in game. That's not much coding. All you're doing is adding a few words(needed for X) to the description.