Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NPCs in the dojo

Kudson

would be cool .... but i see some very awkward things that can be done to them

i did read somewhere the Devs are thinking about it ... which could mean anything from "ready to ship with next update" to "we decided not to do it cause we are busy with teh next big thing".

I am also concerned about the cost and capacity.

I think a room like workshop or a usable workbench you build that would serve as your foundry, mod station, relic stand etc would be really cool

also having a usable item like a comm station as a room or addition to the Oracle to have a way to talk to Darvo, Maroo, Simaris and the syndicates would be nice

so your dojo really feels like your main base, a central hub for all clan members

Edited by Guest

I would love to have more and customizable npc-s to the dojo with side quests or just simply as decoration. I would prefer the oblivion npc-s because that system seemed living on it's own.

I also would love if they add more flora and fauna since Earth Reworked and they could add more open world to the Earth or just more biome for normal tiles. " currently have the mariana and the reworked Earth jungle ".

The way I envision NPCs in the dojo is similar to articula. Placeable and funded like decorations.

Two general forms like rescue targets.

Male and female.

assign “clan colors” that would be automatically applied to NPC outfits, possible with clan insignia on shoulders.

Like articula, you can select a “position” but these would be dynamic positions that could include conversation, working on nearby console, or in the labs.