General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

mission breaking void mobile defence bug

novalery

• 2 weeks later...

This desperately needs to be addressed. I was just doing the Sortie for today within which the Void Mobile Defense was mission was the final part. We had to abort the mission three times before we had the good luck of the Datamass not being devoured by the scenery. Sadly, there was an "urgent" alert, so I can't send in my EE.log.

CDFF67ABEF2294BDB7CFE004006DF282805168B2

6F96E0635157355DCBA7529BD8C720DAFD8340E9

Sorry for saying this, but good luck getting any of the mods/admins/devs to care enough as to answer you. The game is FILLED with flaws and bugs, but their priority is to make money and they are making it, so why they would even bother to any of us who cant play the game properly? They will keep putting new stuff in it instead of fixing the broken stuff that is already there. Sad but true.

Edit: I mean, look at all those bug reports from JUST TODAY and just in this sub-forum. Those are a lot of stuff to fix.

Edited by D88M

6 hours ago, D88M said:

Sorry for saying this, but good luck getting any of the mods/admins/devs to care enough as to answer you. The game is FILLED with flaws and bugs, but their priority is to make money and they are making it, so why they would even bother to any of us who cant play the game properly? They will keep putting new stuff in it instead of fixing the broken stuff that is already there. Sad but true.

Edit: I mean, look at all those bug reports from JUST TODAY and just in this sub-forum. Those are a lot of stuff to fix.

What is with the negativity.

Well yeah this is the bug report subforum. So obviously you’ll see people reporting their discovered bug here. Whether it is a new ones or an already reported ones. we’re not posting stuff here and expecting someone to answer. We’re simply reporting a bug.

• 1 month later...