Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)ExCuTTioN

The eternal forma struggle.

I'm ok with using multiple formas on my frame and the grind that comes with it but please DE, make it so we can buy formas with credits.

Almost all the frames need multiple formas to become viable and having to run fissures, then farm orokin cells and then wait 12 hours is really tedious.

What do you guys think?

Just now, LarryYourWaiter said:

You can make 7 per week.  How many more do you need??

A lot, I use 3-4 formas per frame and 2-3 per weapon and im burning through them really fast

2 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

You can make 7 per week.  How many more do you need??

7 per day sounds about right once you consider how many you need to make a decent dojo.

Honestly I don't think you should be able to buy them with credits but they should always be in stock at Baro Ki'Teer for like 45-100 ducats let me trade prime parts I don't need for forma that I do.

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:
  1. Sell prime junk for plat.
  2. ?
  3. Buy 3 pack of forma for 35.

This is a good option for anyone who can stand the trade chat. Personally though I can't stand posting WTS and then seeing my message disappear off the top faster than my screen can refresh.

Just now, Selpar said:

This is a good option for anyone who can stand the trade chat. Personally though I can't stand posting WTS and then seeing my message disappear off the top faster than my screen can refresh.

Warframe Market is what you need 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

I'm ok with using multiple formas on my frame and the grind that comes with it but please DE, make it so we can buy formas with credits.

Almost all the frames need multiple formas to become viable and having to run fissures, then farm orokin cells and then wait 12 hours is really tedious.

What do you guys think?

No.

Because then the problem will turn into "credit farming and how Index missions give too little credits."

3 minutes ago, Selpar said:

That's what the filter system is there for. If people are looking specifically for what you're selling, they will see a slower chat with those key words. But thats also relying on savvy buyers.

You're on PS4, and we have Plague Star event running.

I suggest focusing on farming Plague Star so you can stock pile tons of Forma.

That's what I've been doing ..

2 minutes ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

You're on PS4, and we have Plague Star event running.

I suggest focusing on farming Plague Star so you can stock pile tons of Forma.

That's what I've been doing ..

Thats exactly what I've been doing.

Thank god they are keeping for so long

3 minutes ago, Me.Church said:

No.

Because then the problem will turn into "credit farming and how Index missions give too little credits."

The index pays out crazy good credits the real problem would be the mass influx of weak players hoping for a free ride carry to the profits. I doubt anyone is going to be complaining about a mission that pays out over a million credits in an hour as not being fast enough any time soon unless inflation in Warframe goes crazy.

1 minute ago, Selpar said:

The index pays out crazy good credits the real problem would be the mass influx of weak players hoping for a free ride carry to the profits. I doubt anyone is going to be complaining about a mission that pays out over a million credits in an hour as not being fast enough any time soon unless inflation in Warframe goes crazy.

You'd be surprised. 😉

24 minutes ago, Firetempest said:
  1. Sell prime junk for plat.
  2. ?
  3. Buy 3 pack of forma for 35.

This.

Not everything should be available for credits.

The only thing i want for the forma is to have its craft time halved or reduced to a quarter so that i won't have to spend k's of platinum rushing them all the time. 

Just now, 404.NameNoTFound said:

The only thing i want for the forma is to have its craft time halved or reduced to a quarter so that i won't have to spend k's of platinum rushing them all the time. 

Why aren't you just buying 3 packs for 35p instead of paying plats to rush 1? :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

Why aren't you just buying 3 packs for 35p instead of paying plats to rush 1?

Lets see, Bundle of 3 = 35p, 1 Rushed = 10P - 3 Rushed = 30p ..... Cheaper? 

20 minutes ago, 404.NameNoTFound said:

Lets see, Bundle of 3 = 35p, 1 Rushed = 10P - 3 Rushed = 30p ..... Cheaper? 

I was thinking of the singular market price (20) my bad

1 hour ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

Almost all the frames need multiple formas to become viable

Uhhh no they don't. Most frames, especially prime frames, are perfectly viable in sortie 3/arbitration and able to fit every slot, minus maybe the exilus slot, with 0 forma in them. All you need is potato.

Weapons on the other hand... well very few of those can fit a full build with 0 forma. 

1 hour ago, Selpar said:

Warframe.market also exist, and if you lowball your goods a bit you get them sold faster if that's a concern. I've sold an eidolon lens in non-zenurik school with not-lowest price in less than a week.