The eternal forma struggle.

(PSN)UltroAdsunt

I'm ok with using multiple formas on my frame and the grind that comes with it but please DE, make it so we can buy formas with credits.

Almost all the frames need multiple formas to become viable and having to run fissures, then farm orokin cells and then wait 12 hours is really tedious.

What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Firetempest said:
  1. Sell prime junk for plat.
  2. ?
  3. Buy 3 pack of forma for 35.

This is a good option for anyone who can stand the trade chat. Personally though I can't stand posting WTS and then seeing my message disappear off the top faster than my screen can refresh.

Just now, Selpar said:

This is a good option for anyone who can stand the trade chat. Personally though I can't stand posting WTS and then seeing my message disappear off the top faster than my screen can refresh.

Warframe Market is what you need 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

I'm ok with using multiple formas on my frame and the grind that comes with it but please DE, make it so we can buy formas with credits.

Almost all the frames need multiple formas to become viable and having to run fissures, then farm orokin cells and then wait 12 hours is really tedious.

What do you guys think?

No.

Because then the problem will turn into "credit farming and how Index missions give too little credits."

3 minutes ago, Selpar said:

That's what the filter system is there for. If people are looking specifically for what you're selling, they will see a slower chat with those key words. But thats also relying on savvy buyers.

3 minutes ago, Me.Church said:

No.

Because then the problem will turn into "credit farming and how Index missions give too little credits."

The index pays out crazy good credits the real problem would be the mass influx of weak players hoping for a free ride carry to the profits. I doubt anyone is going to be complaining about a mission that pays out over a million credits in an hour as not being fast enough any time soon unless inflation in Warframe goes crazy.

1 minute ago, Selpar said:

The index pays out crazy good credits the real problem would be the mass influx of weak players hoping for a free ride carry to the profits. I doubt anyone is going to be complaining about a mission that pays out over a million credits in an hour as not being fast enough any time soon unless inflation in Warframe goes crazy.

You'd be surprised. 😉

Just now, 404.NameNoTFound said:

The only thing i want for the forma is to have its craft time halved or reduced to a quarter so that i won't have to spend k's of platinum rushing them all the time. 

Why aren't you just buying 3 packs for 35p instead of paying plats to rush 1? :facepalm:

1 hour ago, (PS4)ExCuTTioN said:

Almost all the frames need multiple formas to become viable

Uhhh no they don't. Most frames, especially prime frames, are perfectly viable in sortie 3/arbitration and able to fit every slot, minus maybe the exilus slot, with 0 forma in them. All you need is potato.

Weapons on the other hand... well very few of those can fit a full build with 0 forma. 

Edited by Erytroxylin

1 hour ago, Selpar said:

Warframe.market also exist, and if you lowball your goods a bit you get them sold faster if that's a concern. I've sold an eidolon lens in non-zenurik school with not-lowest price in less than a week.