Sortie rewards

ickamasuttra

i would like to call bullS#&$ on the riven mod being a common drop ive had kuva as a reward more times then a riven this month and ive also had sculptures 14 times in a row so you can take those % drop rates and shove them over a month of doing sorties i get one riven tell me how this is worth even doing? i get more endo and sculptures doing arbitrations now i can sell the mods and buy rivens for less of a hassle then doing sorties and 6k kuva is a joke when if you take teh same amount of time it takes you to do the sorties with and do kuva survival witha  booster you end up with more and yes everyone who actually plays has boosters going

Edited by Combatron

On 2018-11-08 at 6:56 AM, Combatron said:

i would like to call bullS#&$ on the riven mod being a common drop ive had kuva as a reward more times then a riven this month and ive also had sculptures 14 times in a row so you can take those % drop rates and shove them over a month of doing sorties i get one riven tell me how this is worth even doing?

You can claim the drop rates are wrong all you want.  My data of about 400 runs along with all the data I've seen from others who have tracked their progress indicate that the drop rates are correct.