gukekeke

Hi~~tennos,I tried to create a loki skin,need some help~

I started the program a few weeks ago,and I got some problem 

first,I drew the concept just like this:

15414091149413.jpg

A incense burner with yin-yang in it,like seth from sf4...........but,it‘s not like warframe,so i drew things below:15414091428185.jpg

I can‘t do 3d model,so I drew this to my friend:

15414091595957.jpg

he told me he can't do it without details............allright then

15414094249282.jpg

and now ... ...how to inprove our work..........i should post it earlier... ...

15414092767506.jpg

tennos,plz help us

Edited by gukekeke
  • Like 3
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4

30 minutes ago, gukekeke said:

15414091149413.jpg

A incense burner with yin-yang in it,like seth from sf4...........but,it‘s not like warframe,so i drew things below:15414091428185.jpg

15414091595957.jpg

15414094249282.jpg

15414092767506.jpg

tennos,plz help us

wow nice job and why you need help you look like profesional.... 😁👍🏻

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, gukekeke said:

A incense burner with yin-yang in it,like seth from sf4...........but,it‘s not like warframe,so i drew things below:

15414091595957.jpg

15414092767506.jpg

tennos,plz help us

wow nice job and why you need help you look like profesional.... 😁👍🏻

Edited by Vlada91

Hi.
Unfortunately, you can't modify the warframe body or make your own model of it. The Tennogen creators are only allowed to retexture the existing bodies and make custom helmet models.
Helmets on the 2nd and last pic look pretty neat, but imo they would fit Loki aesthetics a lot more.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Atheeas said:

Hi.
Unfortunately, you can't modify the warframe body or make your own model of it. The Tennogen creators are only allowed to retexture the existing bodies and make custom helmet models.
Helmets on the 2nd and last pic look pretty neat, but imo they would fit Loki aesthetics a lot more.

you mean fit loki because of its horns? ah,I have to change all spining parts of it....................tf

Edited by gukekeke

Только что, gukekeke сказал:

because of its horns? 

Yeah, they kinda resemble what Loki's horns look like in general: there's a pair (or 2 pairs like on pic 2) of them, and they face different directions.
If I were to make a helmet for Volt with horns, I'd make them smaller and back-facing to give the warframe a more swift look.

31 minutes ago, Atheeas said:

Yeah, they kinda resemble what Loki's horns look like in general: there's a pair (or 2 pairs like on pic 2) of them, and they face different directions.
If I were to make a helmet for Volt with horns, I'd make them smaller and back-facing to give the warframe a more swift look.

about the helmet ,combine these two elements together. I don't want it looks like Teshin too much.but you are right,I changed title to"loki"

41c807f9008155475848e81dbeff5a9e.jpgAzWhUhev8=

Edited by gukekeke
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:inlove: The result doesnt lie

This is an amezing piece of art 

*trows money at the screen*  

tf,any suggestions?

this is amazing! but it steps into deluxe territory. tennogen only allows retexture + a custom model for helmet. 

• Applause 1

41 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

this is amazing! but it steps into deluxe territory. tennogen only allows retexture + a custom model for helmet. 

Shhhhh maybe DE will accept. And you @gukekeke can you create next skin for Frost??? Please 😏👍🍻

I will say, you have a pretty impressive idea for a Loki skin, but as already stated, you can't edit the body's model. However, if you are clever with texturing, it may be possible to carry over certain elements from your original design (like the yin-yang) onto the base model. Don't let this go completely to waste, because that helmet looks pretty good.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Scruffel said:

I will say, you have a pretty impressive idea for a Loki skin, but as already stated, you can't edit the body's model. However, if you are clever with texturing, it may be possible to carry over certain elements from your original design (like the yin-yang) onto the base model. Don't let this go completely to waste, because that helmet looks pretty good.

tf,I'll give it a try.

On 2018-11-05 at 5:39 PM, Scruffel said:

yeah it would be a damn shame letting this go to waste , it looks awesome and there is some resemblence to the original model so it should be possible.

helmet is okay, you cannot change the body itself outside of a reskin, and i know some tennogen skins may look like the body is modified, but on closer look you'll see its thet exact same body with change of matirials like metalic or whatever.

This looks really good, I wish making Deluxe Tennogen items were possible though.

Do you have an art station account or other similar website where you post art? I’d really like to give you a follow.

Edited by -L1me-