Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyway to make quick plat without selling rivens or buying plat?

crimsonspartan1

Question

Trying to make plat here, but it's really difficult to do so when the trading chat is flooded with rivens and the posting speed is so high that it's nearly impossible to keep track of everything. 

I don't really want to sell any of my rivens, so is there any ways to make a decent amount of plat in a short amount of time?

I know that arcane energizes sell for 200p each, and i currently have two, but i would rather try and save up until i get 10 of them, but that requires at least a thousand or more tridolon runs (but with the tridolon community being flooded by people wanting people with 100+ captures and me having only done them around 20-30 times, it's difficult to find a good amount of tridolon runs every cetus night that runs smoothly).

I do attempt to sell some red veil and steel mods every once in a while, or sell syndicate weapons, but it's still harder to find offers for them in a chat flooded by expensive rivens. 

Warframe market is a thing i try and use, but is there any good ways to make a bit of platinum every so often, like selling a certain item or mod? Mainly trying to get riven slots, but i need 47p to get them, and some extra platinum would do me good, incase i need slots or want to buy new cosmetics or something. 

15 answers to this question

Most of my spontaneous sales as of late have been from Ayatan sculptures. No matter how many more ways we get to farm them, there always seems to be people who need tons of Endo.

Other than that, farm lots of Prime parts and keep an eye out for people willing to buy Prime junk; it's a good way to offload a ton of common parts. This tends to be more common as Baro gets closer to arrival.

I suppose Rank 10 Mods maxed out

Maxed Serration is 100 - 180p on warframe.market as I now check.
Maxed Hornet Strike is 130 - 200p.

The trick is going for Endo and Credit farm.
Endo farming at Hieracon since rotation A have 25% of strucking 500 endo, 
so rinse and repeat.

Credits index is pretty decent.

The Mods, Endo and Credits seems to be very ordinary stuffs, so should be easier.

Other than that collect prime parts into sets, they typically fetch higher price than prime junk
since a lot of prime junk buyers buy the scrapes and form sets to sell at higher price.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Ada_Wong_SG:

I suppose Rank 10 Mods maxed out

Maxed Serration is 100 - 180p on warframe.market as I now check.
Maxed Hornet Strike is 130 - 200p.

The trick is going for Endo and Credit farm.
Endo farming at Hieracon since rotation A have 25% of strucking 500 endo, 
so rinse and repeat.

Credits index is pretty decent.

The Mods, Endo and Credits seems to be very ordinary stuffs, so should be easier.

Other than that collect prime parts into sets, they typically fetch higher price than prime junk
since a lot of prime junk buyers buy the scrapes and form sets to sell at higher price.

God, please never farm Endo that way... Use either 3x Nekros and a Nidus (Everyone using slash Weappons for the extra cut for Nekros´s 3rd Ability) and Spam the highest Arena on Sedna (sould give between 350 and 1000+ Endo per Run, each run ~4 minutes) or Farm the new Elite Allerts.

1 minute ago, Michili said:

God, please never farm Endo that way... Use either 3x Nekros and a Nidus (Everyone using slash Weappons for the extra cut for Nekros´s 3rd Ability) and Spam the highest Arena on Sedna (sould give between 350 and 1000+ Endo per Run, each run ~4 minutes) or Farm the new Elite Allerts.

I don't know what equipment he has so going to recommend the things that can be done without anything in particular for prerequisite.

Gerade eben schrieb Ada_Wong_SG:

I don't know what equipment he has so going to recommend the things that can be done without anything in particular for prerequisite.

Well, but that is super inefficient. Also, he is a MR 25 Player, normally he souldnt even got to ask how to farm Plat (in my opinion)- but thats not my beer.

27 minutes ago, Michili said:

Well, but that is super inefficient. Also, he is a MR 25 Player, normally he souldnt even got to ask how to farm Plat (in my opinion)- but thats not my beer.

Normally i can make my own platinum rather quickly, but the trading chat is so populated with rivens nowadays that i can barely find other offers without having to use the filter option just to find people i can sell stuff to. Warframe market does work, but then i'm usually on a goose chase just to find the person ingame and they usually don't respond when i message them either ingame or in wf market.

Plus my luck isn't all that great, so getting god tier rivens or items everyone wants is somewhat harder for me than for everyone else. 

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Well i feel kinda stupid. I've always been searching for people on wf market instead of offering my stuff on the site in general for others to seek out. 

Managed to sell a lato vandal set i had lying about for 170p by putting it on wf market and having someone come to me instead of me playing where's Wally with the seller

On 2018-11-05 at 3:29 PM, Ada_Wong_SG said:

You get Nekros pretty easily if some helpful alliance or clanmate agrees to carry you, and you can solo it quite well with a good Kohm which is MR5 so I highly doubt his equipment is an issue when he's doing tridolons already.