Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have Scorch and Napalm’s guns

cheliel

They have unique designs and can prolly be a good match for Ember if we allow them both to ignite her passive!

Right now only the Javlok can utilize Ember’s passive it would be nice if we add more

And let’s add the Bombard’s gun in the arsenal too while we’re at it 

TY and GG, DE

18 minutes ago, cheliel said:

They have unique designs and can prolly be a good match for Ember if we allow them both to ignite her passive!

Right now only the Javlok can utilize Ember’s passive it would be nice if we add more

TY and GG, DE

Drop location and enemy

Enemies:
Kela De Thaym 11.11%

Planet Sedna - Merrow

latest?cb=20171007153315

Edited by -_Highlander_-
added the planet

26 minutes ago, cheliel said:

TY and GG, DE

Ingus (weapon used by Scorches and Hayekka masters) and Ogris (weapon used by Bombards) are both available from clan research.  As for the Napalm weapon, using the Nightwatch Napalm mod dropped by Kela De Thaym (boss on Sedna) on the Ogris gives the same effect.

7 minutes ago, cheliel said:

But what if I like the unique aesthetics of the Scorch and Napalm guns?

In both cases, those are just the old models that the weapons used to use before DE remade them (The Ogris used to share the same model as the weapon currently used by the Napalms).  I though DE had already switched those models over like they did with the Bombards.  Given that the models for each weapon were purposefully remade, I don't see either one coming back for players to use.

Some say obsolete design others may say vintage/classic; just look at the PS1 making a comeback 

Mechanic wise I made the point of Javlok being the only known ignition source for Ember. The addition of these may add 2 or more for fun/variety as I was set ablaze by a napalm’s unique fireball mechanic 

10 minutes ago, cheliel said:

Some say obsolete design others may say vintage/classic; just look at the PS1 making a comeback 

Mechanic wise I made the point of Javlok being the only known ignition source for Ember. The addition of these may add 2 or more for fun/variety as I was set ablaze by a napalm’s unique fireball mechanic 

Personally, I never said obsolete, or that it shouldn't come back, just that it wasn't likely to be brought back.  Sure if enough players wanted it DE might bring them back as skins, but you are the first person I've ever seen who does, so it isn't likely.  As for the Javlok being the only weapon that can trigger Ember's Ignition, I feel that that's a sign Ember needs a better passive than anything else.  I've though this for a long time, her current one is just far too situational to be useful.

Edited by xXRampantXx

I’m simply asking for them to be added, and for that purpose, the ignis and ogris can’t support Ember’s passive and have distinct designs from the guns asked

And by nature of asking in feedback I am trying to increase the probability they’ll be added 

The focus of the topic are the two fire based guns I’m not asking for Ember rework or alternatives here