Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Buzlok

MPonder

Do you guys have simulacron and Tenora? Tenora has 0.8 less accuracy than Buzlok, go there to simulacron and shot on wall beneath where you spawn with both weapon and tell me there is no problem with Buzlok aim.

look how it was

• 3 weeks later...

any news on this? i've been using the buzlok for a long time but haven't played warframe in a while. started playing a few days back and noticed the awful accuracy on the buzlok. I never used the beacon, just the normal fire, so thats why i noticed straight away there was something wrong. I hope they fix this cause this weapon has so many downsides aleady. (slow reload, slow bullet travel speed, even slower travel speed with the beacon)

Edited by LightningLee
typo

3 minutes ago, LightningLee said:

any news on this? i've been using the buzlok for a long time but haven't played warframe in a while. started playing a few days back and noticed the awful accuracy on the buzlok. I never used the beacon, just the normal fire, so thats why i noticed straight away there was something wrong. I hope they fix this cause this weapon has so many downsides aleady. (slow reload, slow bullet travel speed, even slower travel speed with the beacon)

thats your problem the beacon is where the accuracy comes from.  I never had issue with the accuarcy with it it just generally didnt perform well in terms of damage compared to other weapons 

Are you serious? Accuracy? Really? I use it to hunt eidolons so that I won't have to aim and hit all things I wanna hit. The time you need a bit of accuracy is when you tag the area where you wanna hit. I hate snipers and scoping btw that's why I love this weapon. MAX riven dispo to boos so no issues other than the projectile flight speed.

THe weapon was never ment to be fired like a normal rifle with out the beacon fired first.  your not going to see any one in military firing any guided ordinace with out either a lockon or a targeting beacon of some form.  the targeting beacon is effectively a minor scale version of mags ability it only effect the one weapon not all bullets on attracting the rounds to that spot

Yeah, Buzlok never used to be this bad. As if dropping Riven disposition (and I NEVER see this gun outside of rare instances in Eidolon hunts... where does this popularity forcing Riven disposition down came from? It was a good pick but very niche one) wasn't enough.

Edited by Marrond