Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ability to reliably crash yours/others game on PS4 using PC specific keyboard shortcuts

(PSN)solcott

Recently Warframe on PS4 gained native keyboard and mouse controls, so console players could play with a PC like control scheme.

I know this isn't very well supported yet, there's not even a section in the options menu to bind keys so it's probably just a "leftover" of directly porting the PC keybinds to console, but there are things specific to doing "things" on the PC version of Warframe other than movement / ability use, and using those keystrokes on console I'm guessing makes the console say "I don't know how to do that" and then the game crashes to the "do you want to report this error to Sony?" screen.

I don't want to get too into details about "when you are host, press this and everyones game will close every time" to prevent this from being exploited in the wild, but it's something that is currently easily doable.

Edited by (PS4)solcott

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey (PS4)solcott!! 

Could you give me a detailed example of what caused the crash in an inbox message? Specific steps on how we can reproduce so we can fix would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you! 

warframe's servers are down on pc, so why is that?

Edited by darkoftheknight1245