Adjusting attachment locations

(PSN)AyatanSkywalker

Question

11 answers to this question

On 2018-11-05 at 1:20 PM, Atsia said:

I must all what you mean, because we've never been able to change attachment locations.

I have proof on my chroma dynasty skin, i moved the stalkers chest attatchment lower. I never changed it. But when i got chroma prime to repeat the process for him. the option was no longer available, thus leaving the chest piece immovable and stuck above the location it is at on my chroma prime. i will attatch pictures in a moment

9 minutes ago, (PS4)OBi5724 said:

I have proof on my chroma dynasty skin, i moved the stalkers chest attatchment lower. I never changed it. But when i got chroma prime to repeat the process for him. the option was no longer available, thus leaving the chest piece immovable and stuck above the location it is at on my chroma prime. i will attatch pictures in a moment

I have the images on my ps4 how do i copy the images to post?

11 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Are you sure you aren’t talking about sigil placement?  I don’t think we’ve ever been able to adjust attachments... inaros’ shoulder pieces sit asymmetrical ( at least on Ramses skin) and it’s always bugged me a little.

i swear to god it is the chest piece attatchment location. i just dont know how to take pictures from my storage and post from playstation without needed another external device. i jus want to post it from my playstation, ... then you will all believe me