Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So are we ever getting a release date?

S.Dust

Question

15 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

You just have to be that guy, huh?

To be fair all these threads going on and on about something we have ZERO control over is getting rather 'annoying'.....

Fortuna will be here when it gets here, there is nothing more we can do, so players going on and on about it 'not being here' is just getting tiresome, even more so when the topic of the thread has already been covered by DE in the last devstream (and your answer)

Edited by LSG501

16 minutes ago, S.Dust said:

Even a window of release would be nice

They did give a window of release. "November". 

14 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

What would it change in your life exactly ?

Exactly.

How would having this information change anything for you? Planning on taking a week off of work so you can get it all out of the way and go back to having nothing to do in-game again until Railjack releases next year?...

I'm glad they don't give an exact release date. Enough people started complaining on November 1st about Fortuna not being here. I wouldn't want to see what would happen if they said a specific date and they couldn't release it on said date.

When it's ready, we'll get it and I'll be ready to play what's included. Hotfixes are inevitable, but I would rather they try to get most things out of the way to keep the hotfixes at a minimum than to release it quick.

Edited by Brandt1

46 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

24th of November 2018, 14:48.

What would it change in your life exactly ?

Let's me know how high to have my hopes up, gives me something to look forward to, and it allows me to potentially plan to be free if that was the date. Also for most companies a release date is a regular thing not saying it's mandatory but it's nice to keep your players informed. Also to be clear you don't know my life for all you know I just need something to look forward to, anything at all, maybe that's something I need atm.

Edited by S.Dust

49 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

You just have to be that guy, huh?

Yup.

1- No one here has the information.

2- DE will surely not come on this topic and announce a date - if they had one, you'd have the information.

3- There is an information. November. It's as precise as most of the gaming industry is. If they are more precise than that, they face the obvious backslash of people complaining when they'll be 10 minutes late - and guess who will be complaining.

4- I'd rather they polish the update and release it when it's ready, rather than they rush it completely because "it has to be released tomorrow at 9:00, hurry people!!!".

Edited by Chewarette