Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That real feel..

Zanget5u1309

@Loza03 I presume, that what he meant by solar system were planets - so that planets would rotate around the Sun, as in reality... still meh. :crylaugh:
@Zanget5u1309 "Please, make the planets in navigation screen, orbit the Sun at the same rate, as in reality*." - here, fixed it for you. :devil:

Edited by Kuez

1 minute ago, Kuez said:

@Loza03 I presume, that what he meant by solar system were planets - so that planets would rotate around the Sun, as in reality... still meh. :crylaugh:

Indeed. For one, that'd make the nice even spiral order go away.

Plus individual rotations of some of the planets would take longer than the entire lifespan of the game. :tongue:

56 minutes ago, Zanget5u1309 said:

Make the navigation screen solar system rotate the sun at the same rate as our real one 

39 minutes ago, Kuez said:

@Zanget5u1309 "Please, make the planets in navigation screen, orbit the Sun at the same rate, as in reality*." - here, fixed it for you. :devil:

Starchart 1.0 had the planets orbiting the sun, problem is, smaller planets would some times be covered/obscured by larger ones, making selecting them impossible until they showed up on the other side.