Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do i get helmets?

IIbceII

Question

a few days ago i found a really good warframe video. but as i watched it i saw some helmets and some skins that i've never seen before so can anyone tell me how do i get those skins and helmets that i've never seen before?

here is the video link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdyrYARpMAc&t=8s

thank you

13 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Some alt helmets are Alert rewards. A lot of the newer ones can be bought in the Market as Tennogen (user created and picked by DE to be new alt helmets) items.

i went to tennogen but i didnt see anything

0cdd0128104a1411d984bcbb666e2668.png

Yeah, it's a little weird, What you have to do is make sure Warframe is part of the Steam Library, not just have the website-downloaded version and Steam separately. That way it can launch Warframe from Steam and use the Steam overlay, unless you have it set up that way around you can't purchase Tennogen on PC.

Tennogen is a little subjective, though, so if I were you I'd look around at the actual game-ready cosmetics, see if those suit you first. Those can be bought with Platinum.

For basic Platinum you can go to the main website, sign in there, and buy it straight out, or you can farm up some Prime Parts and sell them in-game for Platinum. Using Plat you can purchase any of the cosmetics made by DE themselves (I recommend saving up for the Deluxe skins, a lot of them are really, really good and there are more coming).

9 hours ago, IIbceII said:

can i still do that even tho i got warframe from from the website and not not steam?

I don't believe so. It's irritating, but I think you need to un-install and re-install.

However, before you do, I'd wait for the big update this week. Should actually save you a lot of time. When you see Fortuna being released, uninstall the game you got from the Website, then start the install from Steam, you should get a freshly squeezed and optimised install, ready for the hotfixes and patches that inevitably follow the big updates like these.