Calculadora de mods

(XBOX)LukasWolfz

I was preparing to play today, but I ended up wasting a lot of time building builds I think would be great and would help a lot if I had a mod calculator type where we can calculate the damage, strength and other percentages but not just frames but weapons companions and others, would be a detailed worksheet where we can see not only the percentage but the amount of space occupied and also the amount of forms that would be needed, so if we are not playing at the moment, but we are thinking of building a build just pick up the phone or enter a forum and use the calculator so that we could lose less time before each game

so tell me members of DE

I mean, more tools is always useful, and I'm not sure this would be difficult to make, but like...

Build planning is simple addition. I feel like it should be very easy to just do it all on a notepad... or even mentally, if you take a frame you already have and just plug the mods into an empty configuration slot.

You'll also find that the more frames you use, the more frames you have using almost identical builds because they need the same stats (and might simply use an augment or something).