Started Game on Mercury, Completely Skipped Vor's Prize

(PSN)Narwhals64

I finally got my friend to download the game, but when he started it for the very first time, he was immediately in an Orbiter with Excal, MK1-Paris, Lato, and Skana (I hopped in a mission with him and he was using the Dex Dakra, with no knowledge of what a Skana even is.  He also has the MK1-Kunai, when looking at his profile, but he says he never used them despite them being at rank 3).  He only had access to E Prime, but when he clicked on the Once Awake quest, it took him directly to a mission on Mercury.  He then started the game, completing a couple nodes from there.  He was never put into the tutorial level or the Vor's Prize quest.  He never did the Mercury or Venus Junctions, either, yet he now has a couple missions on Mercury and still just E Prime on Earth.

Again, this account has never been played on.  Even if it was played on, I don't see why he should have Once Awake without doing Vor's Prize or going through Earth and Venus.

My friend is thinking of creating a new PSN account anyway, so resetting his account should probably not be necessary.  However, I still wanted to post this here regardless (I'm typing it out here since he doesn't have a computer).  His PS4 username is Doozy13 if you want to look into his account.

When did he first create this account? Because, if he has a Dex Dakra, which is an anniversary weapon, then the very earliest that account could have been made is March. It would be impossible for an account made recently to have that weapon. Did he create this account some time in the past and is just now playing on it?

Edited by LordMazulia
Typos

On 2018-11-05 at 6:56 PM, LordMazulia said:

When did he first create this account? Because, if he has a Dex Dakra, which is an anniversary weapon, then the very earliest that account could have been made is March. It would be impossible for an account made recently to have that weapon. Did he create this account some time in the past and is just now playing on it?

Sorry for the late reply, but he had just started the game.  His account was created on that day and he simply had a couple of weapons.

Do note that PS4 was just doing (and may still be) a celebratory anniversary event.  I'm pretty sure they were celebrating the anniversary that they specifically launched on PS4, so that's probably where he got the Dakras (if I remember correctly, I got the Dex Dakras last year from the same event).