Didn't receive twith drop and what i received from their support!

Cu9uDien

This is what i received after 1 month waiting:

Spoiler

Twitch Support replied:

Hello d6cein9r,

Please read over our Drops FAQ, which covers key information regarding Drops and answers most frequently asked questions. Additionally, we’ve provided a brief list of additional answers to other common questions below:

1. Why didn’t I receive any drops?

Drops on Twitch are not guaranteed, regardless of the duration of your viewing on drop-enabled channels. Game developers (of the broadcasted games) are the sole determinators of who gets awarded drops, while Twitch only provides the notifications to users who receive them. The Twitch Support team does not have the ability to provide or issue drops.

2. Where I can see what drops I’ve received?

Drops you’ve received can be viewed by visiting your inventory page.

3. I’ve redeemed a drop but the corresponding item isn’t showing up in game!

Please contact the developer of the game title you are having issues with, as the Twitch Support team does not have any details of what entitlements are provided via drops, nor to which game accounts the entitlements are given to.

For any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reply and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for understanding!

So, If this is true, HTH Warframe team need to fix twith drop problem for you guys when you didn't received Ash prime drop???

7 minutes ago, D6CeiV9R said:

So, If this is true, HTH Warframe team need to fix twith drop problem for you guys when you didn't received Ash prime drop???

Why would any other support help with Twitch Drops? Why did you think Twitch Support would help with Twitch Drops?
You get items in a game. Twitch can't do anything about that. Obviously you have to contact the game's support.