Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amber stars

ToaSirian

24 minutes ago, Kobrakai85 said:

Blue stars probably, and maybe an orokin cell or something like that.

given how DE have strangled cell drop rates after chimera it would be hilarious to see people getting all angry over the requirements but still cooking dozens of rare stars anyways. i have ~250 amber stars and nearly 1400 common ones, and most of my ayatans are filled, too. if i equip master thief w/ looter+vac carrier and go on jupiter capture, i usually get 1 or 2 minimum. (and also about 22-25K credits to boot) saying that the game is stingy on ayatan stars is acknowledging that you don't know how to rob alad's personal planet. As an addendum, it should be obvious that master thief was literally made to prevent the mass of what used to be "decorative" red-lockers on Jupiter look like a provocation: "ooops, we can't have you opening those, they're just for show.", so if you have the mod, use it. it's there for a reason.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb GinKenshin:

Tbh, finding them the old fashioned way is a lot more effective. Just farm for them when you’re doing your syndicate missions. Bring a crate breaking weapon/frame, put on some music, maybe chose a low effort frame and go farm 

My setup is ember, Ignis and carrier. You’ll be farming for syndicate rep, medallions, stars and statues in the same time 

Gara is great for it too, put on some range and splinter storm will open every crate you pass with your sentinel sucking everything up.

1 hour ago, Kuestenjung said:

Gara is great for it too, put on some range and splinter storm will open every crate you pass with your sentinel sucking everything up.

I might try that actually. Ember is always my go it, she's a special place in my heart, but diversity never hurts, and Gara looks pretty awesome too 

What build do you use? 

13 hours ago, Vanille said:

They said they learned from their PoE economy mistakes for Fortuna, we'll see.

I have a dream... lol.

In all seriousness though I do have faith in DE.

A blueprint won't make or break me, I enjoy farming the stars because it gives me a better opportunity to explore the various tilesets. Just curious like most folks here whether it'll be one time off and what the resources associated with it are. Excited for Fortuna regardless! 😄

Im all for it, even if they arent reusable. Heck, I hope they arent, so I have more reason to run Arbitrations.  Part of what makes it sound so attractive is that I dont have to waste time actively looking for stars anymore.  I can passively find them on Arbitration maps, while also passively gaining rep to buy even more stars.  My only hope is that the bp resource cost isnt ludicrous.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb GinKenshin:

I might try that actually. Ember is always my go it, she's a special place in my heart, but diversity never hurts, and Gara looks pretty awesome too 

What build do you use? 

932F41242DFF23C85A16261FD5F13460C54B3394

This is what I am using on her.

Edited by Kuestenjung