Jump to content

Something is odd about this thing we will hunt in the Orb Valis...


Kaotyke
 Share

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, rastaban75 said:

I find this unsettling:

"...and mark the territory surrounding Orokin cooling towers as their own..."

Somehow this tells me that we are going to see many yellow patches around when we have the chance to explore the new area.

Well,  I can tell then that the hunt wont be complete poop, but pissy instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rastaban75 said:

Somehow this tells me that we are going to see many yellow patches around when we have the chance to explore the new area.

like I said in another thread, don't eat the yellow snow. or the red snow, or any snow that isn't purest white.

jokes aside, obviously it's a bug, and if the pre-release screens are showing bugs, well... I think the bug report section might crash within an hour of release.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

jokes aside, obviously it's a bug, and if the pre-release screens are showing bugs, well... I think the bug report section might crash within an hour of release.

That's probably a race of animals that was added quite late, because the one shown during the TennoCon Demo weighted 30.8kg

Edited by Chewarette
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rastaban75 said:

I find this unsettling:

"...and mark the territory surrounding Orokin cooling towers as their own..."

Somehow this tells me that we are going to see many yellow patches around when we have the chance to explore the new area.

Some animals use piles of poop to mark their territory. Rhino's come to mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...