Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I the only one who's excited for Nintendo switch version?

(PSN)buckPaipaz

13 minutes ago, (PS4)buckPaipaz said:

Am I the only one who's excited for Nintendo switch version?..Just seems to b no hype.

Highly unlikely you are the only one.
The question is: Why do you want to start over from scratch just to play on the Switch? Is it because of the handheld-function?

21 minutes ago, DerGreif2 said:

I would be if we could sync our games...

When you log on to your account on the switch version is makes a carbon copy of your PC account so can own a PC AND a Switch account with all the work you've done so far. So for me I'm looking forward to the Switch version but it won't really affect me much since I already use a laptop.

57 minutes ago, --Zen-- said:

When you log on to your account on the switch version is makes a carbon copy of your PC account so can own a PC AND a Switch account with all the work you've done so far. So for me I'm looking forward to the Switch version but it won't really affect me much since I already use a laptop.

If that's the case... I could use it just to play around and be real on my PC... maybe a little but hype. But still not much.

1 hour ago, DerGreif2 said:

I would be if we could sync our games...

This. If both were linked to the same account as opposed to a one-time carbon copy, it'd be pretty neat to have the game at hand on the Switch. As is, I'm not even sure I'll bother installing it at all.

I'd be excited if it had an offline mode so you could solo play Warframe without a net connection...... but it doesn't so that kinda kills the portability angle for anyone who doesn't have a phone plan with unlimited data. Even then good luck with spotty network coverage/reliability. 

If it had an offline mode I'd buy a Switch just for Warframe but Offline modes have also traditionally been a cesspit when it comes to hacking/duping. So it's sorta understandable why they don't want to open that particular can of worms. 

On 2018-11-06 at 7:47 AM, --Zen-- said:When you log on to your account on the switch version is makes a carbon copy of your PC account so can own a PC AND a Switch account with all the work you've done so far. So for me I'm looking forward to the Switch version but it won't really affect me much since I already use a laptop.

Has this been confirmed anywhere or is that speculation based on previous account migrations?

I really hope that is the case, because I haven’t played Warframe since my laptop died a couple summers ago, a bit after the Sands of Inaros released. 

So, it would be really nice to come back to my gear and mods, and Kubrows! Hell, and now I can breed Kavats! And... what ever else I’ve missed the last two years. 

Still, my one worry is that the Switch’s wifi transceiver doesn’t seem as robust as a Lenovo’s from several years ago. : /

Despite even that, I remain excited, especially since it proves the deniers wrong.

Anyhoo...

~Let Us In~