Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do weapons (or frames) get buffed with specters?

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

Question

I know that they dont use the mods that we use, the frame scales with the level of the mission, but how much does it scale? And what exactly scales there? (Just health, shield and armor or strengh, range, etc aswell?)

What about weapons, which are useless when not moded? What scales there and for how much depending on the lvl?

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

5 answers to this question

I do know that using projectile weapons are discouraged due to the specter AI never leading its targets. Typically my index duo would be me on Rhino and my friend on Excalibruh, and said 'bruh would be using.... I believe it was a Rubico, but might've been a VectisP.

Unfortunately, other than that, I dunno.

Edited by Eirshy

health, armor and shield scales with the mission level at the time of deployment similar to regular enemies, meaning thier effective health will scale far past yours. (So if you deploy a specter at the beginning of a level 20 mission, you will get a level 20 specter, 1 hr into the mission when you have level 100 enemies, redeploy to get a level 100 specter} specters utilize the Warframe and weapon's base unranked statistics then scale them according to the Specter's level and the grade of spectre. (Cosmic will deal more damage then a Vapor) 

High base damage Hitscan weapons are preferred as specters cant lead targets, Bows are the only exception as they fire fully charged shots and have pinpoint accuracy usually dealing headshots, or AoE weapons like ignis, amprex and arca plasmor that will spread CC status affects over an area. Specters have unlimited magazine/ammo pool so weapons with small mags are not a concern.

26 minutes ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

health, armor and shield scales with the mission level at the time of deployment similar to regular enemies, meaning thier effective health will scale far past yours. (So if you deploy a specter at the beginning of a level 20 mission, you will get a level 20 specter, 1 hr into the mission when you have level 100 enemies, redeploy to get a level 100 specter} specters utilize the Warframe and weapon's base unranked statistics then scale them according to the Specter's level and the grade of spectre. (Cosmic will deal more damage then a Vapor) 

High base damage Hitscan weapons are preferred as specters cant lead targets, Bows are the only exception as they fire fully charged shots and have pinpoint accuracy usually dealing headshots, or AoE weapons like ignis, amprex and arca plasmor that will spread CC status affects over an area. Specters have unlimited magazine/ammo pool so weapons with small mags are not a concern.

If armor scales aswell would this make rhino's iron skin good at high levels?

Or since strengh is at 100% it would be useless with lvl 100 grineer?

Edit: and about weapons, does it scale only damage? Or crit and status are raised aswell?

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

4 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

If armor scales aswell would this make rhino's iron skin good at high levels?

Or since strengh is at 100% it would be useless with lvl 100 grineer?

Edit: and about weapons, does it scale only damage? Or crit and status are raised aswell?

Rhino specter only refreshes iron skin randomly, since thier HP already exceeds player EHP, survivability isnt a real concern, its better to pick frames tat have DPS/CC abilities like Hydroid and Khora. or support abilities like Trinity and Harrow.  Only damage seems to be scaled for weapons.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Specter_(Tenno)

20 minutes ago, AnonumusSoldier said:

Rhino specter only refreshes iron skin randomly, since thier HP already exceeds player EHP, survivability isnt a real concern, its better to pick frames tat have DPS/CC abilities like Hydroid and Khora. or support abilities like Trinity and Harrow.  Only damage seems to be scaled for weapons.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Specter_(Tenno)

Thanks