Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissures Mission Types [PC]

-Tulipa-

I think the void fissure mission type rotation is horrible.

I can't play for very long, and I would really like to spend my time in missions, getting my relics cracked, or farming traces, but the fissure missions are so random, that I rarely find the one that I want.

I think it would be better to always have a Survival (the most played mission type in the game) as a option, it could be random the relic era (Lith, Meso, Neo or Axi)  to make it more RNG, and have a reason to play for longer and also play the other mission types.

I don't know if people like to do captures or rescues as void fissures, but i think they are bad, since you have to run around a lot looking for enemies so you can get all the reactant. Exterminates are fine by me, I get the reactant before the mission ends (which is ideal), but I dislike the fact that i have to get back in the mission after 2-3min. I am personaly not a fan of defenses (I find them boring if I stay for too long) and Interception doesn't seem to be played that much (I can never get a squad - also i like to play solo, but never mind that).

The fissures take long enough to rotate that often I disconnect for the day, because I'd rather not sit around waiting for the missions types to change. This long rotation time wouldn't be a problem if it had the missions I want available, it would be good even, making it so I have time to prepare and have my friends join me so we can play together.

I'd like to hear any problems with this and suggestions to make it better (and also something from DE).

-Tulipa-

personally i prefer excavations and captures to farm traces and crack relics as they are very fast compared to most other mission types. I do on occasion run into the problem of not getting fissures to spawn in capture missions but this is very rare for me.

as for your problem, maybe just make it so that there is at least 1 of each mission type in each rotation.

True, there are sometimes that I don't find Relic missions of my preference. I don't know if there is a way to fix that without having a very large number of them.

My preference is for those that can be done quickly and without relying too much on teammates. Capture is the fastest one followed by Exterminate. Endless ones I will do if I have the time and patience, but even then I prefer the Defense type that allows me to extract and not Survive which requires at least two people extracting.