Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Paracesis *spoilers for chimera*

fplash

i made a great build for paracesis and i would like to share it to every one

and i got some questions

my build for paracesis is : bloodrush/fury/berserk/both of the sacrifical mods/drifting contant/organ shatter/gladiator might with the cleaving whirlwind i recromend it to every new player its easy , cheap and good as it sounds total cost is around 50-100 *might be cheaper* if u dont buy max rank and *300-500* if u buy max rank *i might be wrong* 

and my question is that how much crit multiplier that i can get with a riven i got x6.5 rn so i would like to know what can it go up to

2 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

for new player?
since it requires all other main story quests i doubt that a newbie needs a build for it XD
crit multiplier depend on the bonus of the riven (semlar.com can give a lose hintwhat´s possible)

i know but all the main quests are like lets say 10 hours idk somethink but like u get the wall where u need 1k/2k plats to just buy a riven and i know its a very expensive melee but i dont have good amount of plat so we can say new players that is new to trading or new to getting plat [like me] its just a build that costs not much then say 100 if u dont buy max rank so like its not that big amount of plat u can get that by just doing 10 trades of 5 relics per 3 plat so its not that big of a deal [to me] so i just shared my build for players are like me "poor" if i may say

btw quick fact : if u thinked why did u wrote this long of a quote well im just bored

sry i didnt hit the wall were i need to buy a riven for 1/2k yet, the most expensive one i bought was 100 and i doubt i will buy a more expensive one
(at least i know now a weapon on which it could be worth for me)

bloodrush, drifting contact and gladiator might are easy farmable, organ shatter and fury are basic mods everyone should have, the umbra mods are gifted anyways and cleaving whirlwiind and berserker should be dropped somewere till you get to void/mot. So i don´t see a reason why you would need 1k plat for this weapon? o.O

1 hour ago, fplash said:

i know but all the main quests are like lets say 10 hours idk somethink but like u get the wall where u need 1k/2k plats to just buy a riven and i know its a very expensive melee but i dont have good amount of plat so we can say new players that is new to trading or new to getting plat [like me] its just a build that costs not much then say 100 if u dont buy max rank so like its not that big amount of plat u can get that by just doing 10 trades of 5 relics per 3 plat so its not that big of a deal [to me] so i just shared my build for players are like me "poor" if i may say

btw quick fact : if u thinked why did u wrote this long of a quote well im just bored

That would be 10 hours of content yes, but to be able to reach that you will need, much, much more as there is time gating. Once you finish the Star Chart and Kuva Fortress you can't really be named newbie.

2 hours ago, aligatorno said:

That would be 10 hours of content yes, but to be able to reach that you will need, much, much more as there is time gating. Once you finish the Star Chart and Kuva Fortress you can't really be named newbie.

For Paracesis, you simply need to have done Chimera Prologue.  You don't need the star chart even partially complete, nor do you need to unlock Eris or do any of the nodes on Kuva Fortress.   You *do* need to be MR5, however, and reach Mot in the Void (through the Sedna branch...).   So the only real time gate is building weapons and warframes in the Foundry - and someone who bought Prime Access at the start could rush some of that.

I got up through TWW with a recent alt account in about 45 hours , but I estimate I spent about 10-20 extra hours  in the stream on tutorial, farming, and other unnecessary stuff. (The stream was testing getting Gara before ever leaving Earth - which *is* more heavily time gated due to the Ostron standing - but can still be done in as little as 5-6 actual days if you *don't* stay on Earth as I did -- if you stay on Earth, you can't build up MR past 3 due to a lack of weapons which are buildable with just the stuff you find there, unless you spend Plat...)   Getting to Mot from there, doing Chains of Harrow, The Sacrifice, and the two Prologues is about 6-8 hours more, so an experienced player could probably get it on a new account, IMHO, in 33-45 hours if they were laser focused.  Maybe even faster.   A novice who is a quick learner with a clan mentoring them and a lot of focus could still probably manage to get Paracesis in about 50 hours with little trouble.

So not really "newbie", but relatively new, sure.

(And now I want to try a speed run on another account to see how fast I can *actually* do that... 😛)

Edited by Zgwortz
Added comment about speed run