Conclave could use some more rewards

----Legacy----

And the assets for most of them are already in game:

1. Useful rewards:
    • Catalyst, Reactor, and Forma Blueprints: These are things that will help every single tenno to increase our power in this journey, and can already be obtained for free as invasion or alert rewards, forma bp can even be obtained as a legendary drop from conclave matches or from the void, so having a reliable way to get them is always a welcome addition, and even more if we keep in mind that stuff like formas are always needed, that the frames available from conclave do not come with a reactor preinstalled. Lock them in rank tempest or above to prevent players from staying in RC for the sole purpose of farming easy access to these blueprints.
    • Weapon and Warframe Blueprints: It would be a really neat alternative route to get more gear for players who enjoy the pvp side of the game way more than the pve one. It could also encourage players who haven't been lucky enough to get that one bp to build the frame they want to try conclave in order to have a reliable way to get it.
    • Resouce Caches: it would be a nice way to help players to choose the resource they want in order to alleviate the pve grind required to craft some gear or even rank up in conclave itself.
  2. Vanity rewards:
    • Orbiter Decoration: The main 6 syndicates have their medallions as rewards, and there's also the Oro landing craft decoration that fills that purpose for conclave but currently can't be obtained, so i guess that adding the oro decoration as a conclave reward makes a lot of sense. You could even go a bit further and add Sun and Moon oro in there as well, Perhaps even a Teshin noggle, conclave poster(s) or even add the conclave logo made by particles just like the vitus thingy from arbitrations.
    • Regalia: Similar to the vitus thingy from arbitrations, a conclave logo with sparking particles would be really neat to see in game.
    • More Skins: There's a lot of cool looking weapons that could look even cooler with a conclave themed skin, skins for the starter frames, who are also available from conclave standing, would be a really neat addition as well (make the warframe conclave skins around 100K standing or something to differentiate them from weapon ones)
  3. Tweaks to existing rewards:
    • Change the 50K standing from weekly tasks into a medallion that can be redeemed whenever the player wants to, this way players stop being losing syndicate affinity whenever the inbox opens itself because of a different inbox message awaits the operator (i know teshin's message doesn't auto open, but thos feature doesn't prevent it from showing up if something else, emerges, like the monthly new threat from ghouls)
    • Add new resources (those from PoE and Fortuna) to the drop tables of weekly rewards.

I agree that rewards are a major incentive for playing pvp. Personally I think the current rewards are somewhat decent, especially the sigils which are the best in the game imo and totally worth it. The major disappointment here is the syndana and how it's tied to playing pvp, if that connection is cut then I'd happily go for it too 

Built formas, cheap relic packs, radiant relic packs are also noteworthy and decent rewards imo. Not so much the potatos though, maybe have them cost a lotta rep to get I guess 

1 hour ago, ----Legacy---- said:
  • Orbiter Decoration: The main 6 syndicates have their medallions as rewards, and there's also the Oro landing craft decoration that fills that purpose for conclave but currently can't be obtained, so i guess that adding the oro decoration as a conclave reward makes a lot of sense. You could even go a bit further and add Sun and Moon oro in there as well, Perhaps even a Teshin noggle, conclave poster(s) or even add the conclave logo made by particles just like the vitus thingy from arbitrations.
  • Regalia: Similar to the vitus thingy from arbitrations, a conclave logo with sparking particles would be really neat to see in game.

My Conclave shrine trophy area is in dire need of this...

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

1 hour ago, peterc3 said:

This isn't going to happen.

Having a reliable way to get something does not necessarily imply handing it out easily, a blueprint could have a high cost  and would still be a nice way to get it without relying on RNG from relics and praying for alerts or invasions to pop up. 

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

PVP in Warframe is something that should never have existed for start so why would the Devs even invest in it?

Because it already exists and it would be nice to give more reasons to play it without "forcing" anyone to do it, I'm sure people would use the "DE is forcing me to play conclave" argument again if we ever got ayou  conclave exclusive weapon, reason why i don't want it to go that way.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

For me conclave has already nice things that i want but i can't get them because no one plays conclave and if no one plays conclave then just get rid of it like raids.

Is it really worth it arguing in favor of part of the game just because you can't get it's rewards? 
Also there's no comparison with raids since the reason why these were removed was mainly the high maintaining cost ending in a really low return of investment, not low player count alone.

13 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Having a reliable way to get something does not necessarily imply handing it out easily, a blueprint could have a high cost  and would still be a nice way to get it without relying on RNG from relics and praying for alerts or invasions to pop up. 

Why would they hand you a reliable way to get things that are otherwise Plat purchases?

15 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Is it really worth it arguing in favor of part of the game just because you can't get it's rewards? 
Also there's no comparison with raids since the reason why these were removed was mainly the high maintaining cost ending in a really low return of investment, not low player count alone.

This is a loot game so yes.

Conclave has maintaining costs too and no true return of investment. There is a specific team that works on conclave, fixing and rebalancing stuff every update, and they use dedicated servers for what i know.

15 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Why would they hand you a reliable way to get things that are otherwise Plat purchases?

to encourage players to do something different to get them? it's not rocket science tbh, also formas are already available in too many ways despite being a plat purchase as well.

15 hours ago, (PS4)cleefsentence said:

This is a loot game so yes.

As loot game, you either have to go where the thing is obtained or simply accept you're not gonna get it. is that so hard?

Conclave has maintaining costs too and no true return of investment. There is a specific team that works on conclave, fixing and rebalancing stuff every update, and they use dedicated servers for what i know.

The servers used by conclave are maintained by community members, so DE only provided the infrastruscture to let players host them.