Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login to the game since Chimera update.

(PSN)TehMunkeyKing

Ever since the Chimera update last week, I have been unable to log into Warframe on PS4.

Immediately after updating the game and attempting to log in, there was a brief moment where the red <NETWORK NOT RESPONDING> message appeared and then changed to a "Login failed. Check your info." message (see attached image). Every attempt since to log into the game has been met with this screen and message.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and Restored Licenses but nothing has changed. 

f3cDcbDjulbdDMl8haBFUgYRK?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by (PS4)TehMunkeyKing

I’m having this issue too, I can’t get past the launcher. It’s telling me that there’s updates available, or it’s unable to install updates. This sucks, considering there’s Plague Star, Twitch Drops and the time-limited cache code that I won’t be able to use if I can’t log in. 

With the last update, I got stuck sometimes at the start screen, but now I can’t even get past the launcher. I’ve resorted to playing racing games.

Same here. I was able to get on four days ago and after some random hot fix that went though. Now I cannot log in at all. Been trying to get on the game for days. It's hella annoying when support never messages back too. I know they are probably backlogged and stuff but right now is an important event which most of us are missing out on. Missing plague star and there's a chance I may not even be getting my twitch drops for watching streams. if I can't log in at all, how the heck am I supposed to know I am still getting everything? 

Twitch drops are until the 15th which is tomorrow. If I get to log on and see that there are no drops obtained. I am not going to be a happy camper. Especially because I have not gotten a single message from the support crew. ?

All I wanted was to play and have some fun with friends  but this glitch that's affecting us is getting in the  way of it. Sadly it isn't even the first time it occurs so we know It will most probably not be the last.  ??

Edited by (PS4)PureHonorz
Emoticons

I've been having this problem since the morning till now(evening) it says login failed check your info and you need to be signed in to the playstation network to login but the thing is i already signed in playstation network n my wifi is very good. I just dont know whats the solution for this n got my 1st prime.I just wanna play warframe.......