Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to login to the game since Chimera update.

(PSN)TehMunkeyKing

I have the same problem. I cant login if i’m connected to my standard wifi. I can login when i’m connected to my personal hotspot from my phone which is not a stable connection so i end up playing solo and unable to even do a simple trade. I also get logged out from time to time. Hoping this would be fixed soon. 

Here is what some pc player posted on pc bug reports.Simply said your IP is banned by server and you cant do anything about it.

[?DE]Nero (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 04?:03 EST

Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means ?of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. We would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted.

Unfortunately aside from ?that the only other thing i can suggest at this point is asking your ISP for an IPv6 connection if you haven't gotten one already. These issues are sometimes caused by IPv4 connections and changing your connection type could fix the issue.???

Thank you for your patience and understanding?.

Sorry that we can't be of more help in this situation??

11 hours ago, RistN said:

Here is what some pc player posted on pc bug reports.Simply said your IP is banned by server and you cant do anything about it.

[?DE]Nero (WARFRAME Support)

Nov 21, 04?:03 EST

Unfortunately this is a part of the IP protection that is enabled for the Warframe Servers and is a completely automated system. All of these bans are temporary, but Support does not have a means ?of sharing how long these bans can be, or removing them manually. In the mean time, using a fast and reliable VPN for your area can be a temporary fix until the ban is lifted from your IP. We would suggest trying once each day to login to Warframe so that you know when the ban has been lifted.

Unfortunately aside from ?that the only other thing i can suggest at this point is asking your ISP for an IPv6 connection if you haven't gotten one already. These issues are sometimes caused by IPv4 connections and changing your connection type could fix the issue.???

Thank you for your patience and understanding?.

Sorry that we can't be of more help in this situation??

Cant use vpn on console

Why would you nake a security system you yourself cant alter, btw its still not fixed for me, have fun people on pc with your fortuna while us here are stil trying to figure out what happend to our accounts, we really are a patient bunch, stay strong console players, we might not get the special treatment pc players have but we sure have the strength to go on

On 2018-11-23 at 9:29 PM, (PS4)Sadoilem said:

Why would you nake a security system you yourself cant alter, btw its still not fixed for me, have fun people on pc with your fortuna while us here are stil trying to figure out what happend to our accounts, we really are a patient bunch, stay strong console players, we might not get the special treatment pc players have but we sure have the strength to go on

Very true bro?

Soooo update here..... I can now log on! According to DE Nathan alot of players especially on the asia side has been experiencing alot of traffic and issues due to botnet attacks which causes DE to block you IP... So basically your wifi creates a new IP everytime and this is causing all the traffic in your internet... The only solution for the moment is having a vpn through a laptop or a desktop computer through a lan cable connected to your ps4 or you can wait for the next update which is on December 10th (Monday) but try to login everyday to see if you can login 

Reply to this thread if you cannot still log on becasue we can adress this to DE.