Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary heavy weapon special

(PSN)hugodekel

You know melee 3.0 is coming and with this a special power like banksai from bleach. I saw in a stream DE want to implement heavy weapons, but what if that become a special power too with limit time but with a looooot of power that destroy everything. Like the special weapons of Black ops 3 and 4 zombies. This will fix the problem with the missions because if you have a heavy weapon for all the mission you will be slow all the time. Of course the heavy weapons are the same at Archwings.

Edited by (PS4)hugodekel

19 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

U sure about that?

To my knowledge, they said that one of the reasons 3.0 was delayed was to implement more of the new channelling replacement system. Which is a 'Devil Trigger' like mode. So, close enough to Bankai.

As for the main question, we don't know the situation with the heavy weapons, although from what we've seen, ground movement at least seems to be unaffected. That's pretty much all we know though.

I doubt we'll get to see them until Railjack though, so I doubt that's changing until after Fortuna.

Well, devs DID mention that at some point, they'd let us use our archguns on ground

I suppose at some point they will let us use them. I mean it's not like there are issues with balancing and whatnot. Game got plenty of extremely powerful guns that aren't THAT far off the damage output of an arch-gun when modded right.