Has Teshin ever been available

oshinkanyin

Question

17 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, oshinkanyin said:

Just wondering I feel like I've seen teshin as a choice or maybe even an available skin a while back ago but I was just wondering, if not do you think DE will make him available 

Available to play as Teshin? Naw you were never able to play as Teshin in any thing DE ever released. I highly doubt they will ever do this either.

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

So, I can fight against him same like I can fight against, Vor or Vay Hek....am I right? 

Your boundary for "existence" in this game is a bit odd to me, but actually in this case yes, you can fight Teshin. If you haven't played that quest yet... you should.

I would consider Hok and Konzu to "exist" as well, since you can "see" them, and "interact" with them, at least in the game's context.

2 minutes ago, Nomayonnaiseinireland said:

Your boundary for "existence" in this game is a bit odd to me, but actually in this case yes, you can fight Teshin. If you haven't played that quest yet... you should.

You see, I did not know about it, but I have to disappoint you, because I ended it a long time ago.

Did you?

Quest is the only place where a player can fight against Teshin and there is also the end of the fight, so Tenno are u able to fight against him again?

4 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

"NPCs" what was that?

Police agency? :shocked:

Yes. Or Non-Player Character. Take your pick.

The closest you will get to playing Teshin is installing Mortal Kombat which has Raiden in it and playing Raiden. That's not the only thing you could say Warframe has copied, also the red veil titles bear close resemblance to WoW reputation levels.