Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Crashes When Razer Synapse 3 Is Open

Valkyr-Umbra

I got a new Razer mouse (trinity) and it uses the new razer synapse 3, so I installed that yesterday. It looks like razer synapse 3 and warframe have compatability issues. I've tested this several times now, just writing up what I've found out, but warframe crashes if I try to launch it with the razer synapse 3 app open. If I open razer synapse 3 with Warframe already open, its fine. My bug number in case it helps: WAR-2047866

EDIT: I'm reasonably certain its an interaction with razer synapse 3, I tried and failed to log in several times with it open, closed it it worked, opened it it crashed, closed it again and it worked. I also tried restarting my computer with no effect.

Edited by Valkyr-Umbra

Just wanna say, I'm basically certain at this point. I haven't had one instance where the Warframe client doesn't crash with razer synapse 3 open, and every time I close it, the game opens find. Not sure who's end this is on, might be Razer's, I'll make a post on their forums to. 

Same with me (from Windows Application event logs - translated to Eniglish from my local language version via google translate)

The name of the application that caused this error: Warframe.x64.exe, version: 2018.11.9.16, time stamp: 0x5be60142
The module that caused the error: RzChromaSDK64.dll_unloaded, version 2.11.5.25, time stamp: 0x5b973795
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Error position: 0x00000000000013f4
The process identifying the error: 0x1054
The startup time for the application causing the error is 0x01d4788114bd366b
The path to the application that caused the error: 😧 \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Warframe \ Warframe.x64.exe
The path to the module causing the error is: RzChromaSDK64.dll
Report ID: 80e698b6-0aa5-47b8-96c1-df385ca774d0
Full name of the package causing the error:
Relative Application ID of the Issuing Package: