Leveling my melee to level 40 crashed my console

While leveling the melee to level 40, i could not play the game, it crashed so many times, so i had to reboot the xbox S

Tried it with some some other weapons and it was ok, but everytime i equip that weapon, the game lags and the console crashes.

Did anyone face that issue?

I think the fact that you tried to level something 10 levels past the level cap might explain the crash.

On the other hand I'm not even sure of how you managed that. or maybe I'm not understanding you quite well.

21 minutes ago, Eisen said:

I think the fact that you tried to level something 10 levels past the level cap might explain the crash.

On the other hand I'm not even sure of how you managed that. or maybe I'm not understanding you quite well.

You need to forma the paracesis 5 times, each forma will grant u additional 2 level, and when you reach level 40 you get additional 1000 XP

You will end up with a capacity of 90

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

You need to forma the paracesis 5 times, each forma will grant u additional 2 level, and when you reach level 40 you get additional 1000 XP

You will end up with a capacity of 90

Oh I see, thank you for the info. I have the sword but didn't even touch it yet.
I will level it and let you know if it happens to me as well, but since I'm on pc I'm not sure the same thing will happen.