Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noob story contest?

(XBOX)Kuljack

45 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

There was a post for best noob story with a plat prize offered? Where did it go? Was it deleted, and why?

I thought there were some good ones and wanted to see who won.

oh yeah, i cant find my joke about giving your credit card number to participate, so i guess it got deleted.

honestly, i wouldnt believe in some random guy that wants to give away so much plat at once for free.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎07 at 10:23 AM, HugintheCrow said:

Iamthefutureflash is a troll. He will post random topics that generally devolve into S#&$posting. His "giveaway" was at best a joke, at worst a scam.

Anyways, pretty sure, you can't just post giveaways on the forums anyway.

excuse me.. I was looking for my post and didn't find it... im not a scam.. I wanted to give platinum for someone, I didn't delete it.. im not sure whats wrong with giving away platinum.. I just sold a riven mod for 15k platinum recently and wanted to give some plat.. whats wrong with you people

30 minutes ago, IAmTheFutureFlash said:

excuse me.. I was looking for my post and didn't find it... im not a scam.. I wanted to give platinum for someone, I didn't delete it.. im not sure whats wrong with giving away platinum.. I just sold a riven mod for 15k platinum recently and wanted to give some plat.. whats wrong with you people

I can vouch for this person genuinely offering plat. I made an answer (admittedly a somewhat non-serious one) in one of their contests and they did follow up since I'd actually gotten his answer. Edit: This particular giveaway was for 100 plat, that's probably relevant.

I do agree that I'd be a lot more suspicious of a 1k plat giveaway though, as not everyone is so generous - a less scrupulous person might buy fake plat for the giveaway to try get someone banned. The mods probably erred on the side of caution as a result. I'd recommend sticking to smaller amounts in future.

Edited by Loza03