Easiest way to get saryn

(PSN)misstoxiclove

Question

12 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, (PS4)misstoxiclove said:

Obviously there is the obvious of market, but that's not an option.

So what is the next easiest way to farm her for a fairly new player? She's magnificent looking, and quite fitting for my username if I might add 😂

there is only 1 way of farming her, and she is locked behing a pretty strong boss for new players to handle.

it will take some time for you to get there too since she is in one of the last planets that you will unlock.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

1 minute ago, orangescythe1990 said:

Kela De Thaym can be found in Merrow on Sedna. You need 25 judgement points to initiate a fight with her which you can get by completing Arena missions on Nakki, Yam and Vodayonai all on Sedna.

Cool, thanks for the info!! 🙂 I'm all the way on Uranus right now so I got a little ways to go

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

there is only 1 way of farming her, and she is locked behing a pretty strong boss for new players to handle.

it will take some time for you to get there too since she is in one of the last planets that you will unlock.

That's alright, I'm patient. Just happy I got a good goal to work towards!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Be sure to bring a Tanky frame and hard hitting weapon when facing her, and try to check a YouTube video or something beforehand because her battle isn't as straight forward as many other boss battles

i mean... valkyr and arca plasmor can pretty much cheese the fight, but tanks work too.

when u get your first 25 judgement point, don t go to the boss, use the other arena to get more jugdment point (or save 25 of them for the other arena) 

for the weapon, i strongly suggest the ignis or other beams weapon ( with high pucnhtrough) because of the mini puzzle game.

for the warframe, limbo is #*!%ing amazing ( moderate range, max duration ).

ash/oberon and other armor stripping warframe are great too.

don t forget to move in circle when u figth her and don t get close to other ppl.