Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration corpus

(XBOX)TOFmars

Just you 😄

What's the problem? Are they harder to kill or are they killing you? Personally I find there are two keys against Corpus; First, don't let them swarm you. The MOA's are very fast and can become somewhat overwhelming in numbers if you don't constantly move around or give them enough attention. Second, of course always pick off the Nullifiers as quickly as possible, since most frames survivability is completely dependent on active abilities. If you get nullified unexpectedly you may die in a second. If you run Oberon for example you may not even notice Renewal getting disabled. Depending on loadout, you might want to have your secondary tweaked for taking down their bubbles faster.

Also of course make sure you got your guns properly modded. At this level you want to have them specifically set up for the enemy you're fighting. For Corpus you'll mainly want Gas with as much Toxin as possible to ignore their big shields. Also might consider adding the "Bane of Corpus"-mod for that extra total damage if you got space for it. But honestly there aren't many tough Corpus enemies in Arbitration. Not yet anyway.

Edited by SirTobe

I find Grineer to be the strongest, Infested the weakest.

Basically...

Infested are non-threatening unless you're just being energy drained by idiots spawning in other rooms or floors.

Corpus have Nullifiers, and nullifying grenades, but that's also their only threat.

Grineer, however, just become total monstrosities where every stray bullet can 1-shot 95% of the Frames in the game... and Bombards can take out the other 5% if there's more than 1 of them and you're not on your toes about it.

16 minutes ago, SirTobe said:

Just you 😄

What's the problem? Are they harder to kill or are they killing you? Personally I find there are two keys against Corpus; First, don't let them swarm you. The MOA's are very fast and can become somewhat overwhelming in numbers if you don't constantly move around or give them enough attention. Second, of course always pick off the Nullifiers as quickly as possible, since most frames survivability is completely dependent on active abilities. If you get nullified unexpectedly you may die in a second. If you run Oberon for example you may not even notice Renewal getting disabled. Depending on loadout, you might want to have your secondary tweaked for taking down their bubbles faster.

Also of course make sure you got your guns properly modded. At this level you want to have them specifically set up for the enemy you're fighting. For Corpus you'll mainly want Gas with as much Toxin as possible to ignore their big shields. Also might consider adding the "Bane of Corpus"-mod for that extra total damage if you got space for it. But honestly there aren't many tough Corpus enemies in Arbitration. Not yet anyway.

I totally disagree on modifying your weapons based on your enemies. That sh** is so TLDR it aint even funny.

I've never met a Corpus that didn't die to corrosive damage. You don't need to +75% damage type something to decimate it. Corro, heat, viral, blast, all are super reliable damage types. If you wanna swap configs around every mission, be my guest. But I've never done this, and I've never struggled to kill anything either. I click on my missions and get 'em done. None of this, "hold on guys, gimme a few seconds, gotta put on my Corpus configuration."

Ugh. Gross.

il y a 23 minutes, SirTobe a dit :

Just you 😄

They are so lethal for us (osprey blue grenade one shot, Puncture damage and electricity damage your sheild and armor too. In general, ostage and players dies easyer and faster on corpus alerts IMO. not a problem to kill them (gaz is so lethal 4 them=

21 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I've never met a Corpus that didn't die to corrosive damage. You don't need to +75% damage type something to decimate it. Corro, heat, viral, blast, all are super reliable damage types. If you wanna swap configs around every mission, be my guest. But I've never done this, and I've never struggled to kill anything either. I click on my missions and get 'em done. None of this, "hold on guys, gimme a few seconds, gotta put on my Corpus configuration."

And thats the reason why my weapons are modded for Corrosive 90% of the time... you can use this everything... the exact opposite of magnetic...

54 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I find Grineer to be the strongest, Infested the weakest.

Infested are non-threatening unless you're just being energy drained by idiots spawning in other rooms or floors.

Corpus have Nullifiers, and nullifying grenades, but that's also their only threat.

Grineer, however, just become total monstrosities where every stray bullet can 1-shot 95% of the Frames in the game... and Bombards can take out the other 5% if there's more than 1 of them and you're not on your toes about it.

It all depends on the Frame.

Mag: Corpus and Infested are easy, Grineer are harder, especially once bombards appear (Mag belongs to the other 5%).

Saryn: Grineer and Infested are trivial, Corpus nullifiers stop your spores.

Rhino: Everything is easy except nullifiers.

Khora: Infested and Grineer are super easy (they just run into your strangledome), Corpus are easy as Nullifiers do nothing to your abilities! (dont know if that is a bug or intentional, but Khora and her strangledome are seemingly unaffected by Nullifiers).

Octavia: sit back and relax while all the enemies kill themselves. Doesn't matter what faction. Ovtavia makes Onslaught trivial. (ok, with infested you have to make them melee your metronome, but as soon as a suicider explodes near it, you've won.) - Bombards can't kill you if they don't see you 🙂

As for weapons: I prefer a weapon that takes out nullifier and frost eximus bubbles quickly (Soma or any beam weapon). Damage type on guns is pretty much irrelevant. I do get my kills using a Zaw made from the plague star event rewards with toxin+viral damage and much more important >300% crit chance (meme strike + crit riven + blood rush + sacrificial steel).

Edited by Jorframj

Corpus are glass cannons: attacks like Sapping Orbs, Lanka shots and Supra Fire are very deadly even to tougher frames, but they only have shields for protection which can be bypassed and then they only have health. they aren't that bad as long as you remember to keep defensive powers up and prioritize Nullifiers. 

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

50 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

I totally disagree on modifying your weapons based on your enemies. That sh** is so TLDR it aint even funny.

Ugh. Gross.

Sure if you have the good rare mods and a powerful riven all fully upgraded for a couple hundred thousand endo, you certainly don't have to care about swapping builds. But you can't assume everyone have reached that point yet. Until then it makes quite a big difference to optimize the loadout for specific enemy types.

Also for longer rounds, past an hour, efficiency is good.

58 minutes ago, (XB1)TOFmars said:

They are so lethal for us (osprey blue grenade one shot, Puncture damage and electricity damage your sheild and armor too. In general, ostage and players dies easyer and faster on corpus alerts IMO. not a problem to kill them (gaz is so lethal 4 them=

What frames are you using? Personally I just go for Oberon with Phoenix Renewal in defense to keep everyone healed and alive, and have the enemy shoot at eachother instead of us on Hallowed Ground. In survival people rarely team up anymore so I just stay invulnerable in Nyx bubble with a big gun (Assimilate augment mod).

But generally people in public games are just bad and will likely somehow die within 20 minutes, no matter the amount of support you offer. In defense people tend to forget to protect the moving VIP, or the AI is just rubberbanding all over the place and getting stuck in the worst possible locations. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)TOFmars said:

Hi

Is it me or corpus ennemies and missions are hardest to complete/survive. I feel like an unbalancing level/difficulty between Grenneer or infested an Corpus.

Grineer is still harder for me. Corpus do a lot more damage but they don’t have 98 - 99% DR like Grineer so would die in one - few hits even when you go past lvl 100+ since Corpus is Shield and Health. Grineer have enemies like Napalms and Bombards which can take a while to kill at high level if your Weapon can’t proc Slash effectively or you are not using a Frame like Saryn. Grineer also have Ramparts, Manics, Seekers (his Kraken can be Painful), Arid Heavy Gunners which can proc Slash on you, Shield Lancers. Corpus are just Glass Cannons.

If you're playing solo then the armor in the grineer will get out of hand. I find corpus to still be more difficult because they have more instances of high burst damage. Right now on console we still have the bug where ancients give damage reduction to drones but the infested are still the easiest.

The Corpus don't have anything in the way of armour (save for the oxium osprey, which is at those lvls best left to kamikaze itself), and their composite health is a major weakness since rad dmg half- or completely hits machine health, while the same goes for toxin on crewmen. Viral may slash max health but it doesn't bypass shields. You can still go for a twiple-whammy rad-toxin-viral anti-corpus build if you have a plague zaw and/or a phage on you. idk if rakta weapons are also a go, given the radial effect cooldown time. i wouldn't recommend the hema for arbitrations. it's risky and people might get scared you wanna grief within the rules.

I'm a melee freak and I find that those damn armor boosting sentinels are the most annoying. The first ten minutes my galatine can slay everything and then all of a sudden it can't even reach the damn thing even though I'm aiming at it. Also, I always end up dying because the damn sentinel shows up while I'm already chomping on a crowd with my blade. The worse is that there is so much energy spam on the screen and I can't even see the sentinel to shoot it.

I agree that the Corpus are the strongest. I don't think they even need that stupid sentinel, because with those Nullifers and Red Suited-Douches you don't really stand a chance after 30 minutes. Unless, you're the God, the master...INAROS...of course!

I stated a long time ago that when arbitration came out...we would see who understood weapon modding and who didn't.  

A gas staticor murders corpus up to level 150 w/o barely lifting a finger and largely makes the drones irrelevant.  If you can  afford the expel mod...it will scale to 250+ at that point.  DE flat out gave us a tool to minimize "challenges" they gave us for arbitration.  Atomos does well as well.  If players choose not to use them...that isn't on DE.

A gas based high fire rate primary or high fire rate slash proc weapon does wonders as well.   Ignis...amprex...both amazing against corpus.  

30 minutes ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I'm a melee freak and I find that those damn armor boosting sentinels are the most annoying. The first ten minutes my galatine can slay everything and then all of a sudden it can't even reach the damn thing even though I'm aiming at it. Also, I always end up dying because the damn sentinel shows up while I'm already chomping on a crowd with my blade. The worse is that there is so much energy spam on the screen and I can't even see the sentinel to shoot it.

I agree that the Corpus are the strongest. I don't think they even need that stupid sentinel, because with those Nullifers and Red Suited-Douches you don't really stand a chance after 30 minutes. Unless, you're the God, the master...INAROS...of course!

If you aren't taking advantage of the the heavy blade combo's then that is why your g-sword is falling off.   The spin attack that heavy blades can do go through all targets AND will hit the drones.

Again...for  corpus...use the right weapon for the job to take care of bubbles and drones.   The bubbles don't have "damage reduction", it is matter of hitting them enough times in a short period of time to make them irrelevant.   Five rounds from a staticor will take any bubble and pretty much murder everyone the moment it drops when the gas procs start going thorugh.  

Personally I find Corpus to be the easiest. I'm a solo player, but my longest survivals (1 hour then I got bored) have all been against Corpus. It's where I actually get to fight enemies and not life support. I won't even do an Arbitration unless it's Corpus now and plus the oxium is a nice side bonus to doing this.

Sure nullifier bubbles suck and the bursa's can be frustrating, but I'd rather go against Corpus than Grineer. Grineer is horrible with bombards, commanders and nox's.

As per everyone, Infested is the near-"snooze" choice. Actually went into a survival with a non-shadowshield Nekros, played ballsy, and mutual boredom had us leave at 50-60 mins rather than personal death. They require active effort, mind, but it's really just kiting and nothing too threatening.

Grineer is the faction you beat almost entirely in the arsenal screen. I find them "easy". Not easier than the Infested, but definitely not hard.

Corpus however... You need to avoid the sk8rboiz and nulli-chans, actively juke the lasers and plasma bolts, and make sure you don't "stand in the bad" from sapping osprey. Plus they're puncture heavy, which means they deal a ton more damage than the Grineer against your health, but don't evaporate shields anywhere near as quick.

Edited by Eirshy

7 hours ago, 4thBro said:

My friend, it sounds like you have not turned a corner only to get one shot by a level 150+ supra or flux using corpus that has 0.0000125ms reaction speed. These two enemies, hiding in a nullifiers bubble is even more scary. Lets not forget the blue ring of death on the floor that are left by the drones thatll one shot you around that same level.

All grineer have tbh is Napalms >_> bombards are alright if you can bullet jump over them constantly, but them napalm fires op. They're 90% lancers that spawn and those get one shot at any level it seems. Your only true threat is a scorpion pulling you in to heavy gunner / bombard / napalm line of sight.

infested your only threat is too many toxic ancients and energy draining, and tar in one spot. 

3 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

My friend, it sounds like you have not turned a corner only to get one shot by a level 150+ supra or flux using corpus that has 0.0000125ms reaction speed. These two enemies, hiding in a nullifiers bubble is even more scary. Lets not forget the blue ring of death on the floor that are left by the drones thatll one shot you around that same level.

Enemies in Mot would one shot you before Corpus would at the same level. Yeah Corpus Techs and Sapping Ospreys can do a lot of damage but Corpus Techs got recently nerfed and Sapping Ospreys only kill you when you don’t see it’s obvious orb unless you are playing a Frame with no Survivability.

Corpus are deadly debuffers that can sometimes bypass ability defenses (bug? feature?) and one shot you their Puncture attacks tend to rip the armor you have built up ,they die pretty quick with the right elements & Status though (Gas , Toxin , Slash). Avoid using frames that depend on prolonged active abilities for survival.

Grineer are tanky bullet sponges that take up a lot of bullets to kill and since they dont die quick they have more chances to kill you they also do significant damage , harder to kill but easier to survive with right abilities.USe frames with high DR of any type (armor / Ability) Weapons with Corrosive and some status is usually a must.

Infested ... are just a lot? who cares about infested as long as you stay out of their toxic gas clouds.Easiest faction to beat in the game. Hit them with your hardest weapon , radiation tends to help with Ancient auras.

Corrupted needs a really well balanced strategy and attention as they can do damage , soak damage and cause all kinds of headaches. this is the harder faction to deal with, I tend to carry both a primary that can deal with corpus and secondary that can strip armor for corrupted.

You just need to be mindful of your weapon and frame choices.

Arbitrations are supposed to be difficult.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

11 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

Enemies in Mot would one shot you before Corpus would at the same level. Yeah Corpus Techs and Sapping Ospreys can do a lot of damage but Corpus Techs got recently nerfed and Sapping Ospreys only kill you when you don’t see it’s obvious orb unless you are playing a Frame with no Survivability.

Because MOT is a recreation of T4 keys. 

Edited by Vesiga

9 hours ago, SirTobe said:

Sure if you have the good rare mods and a powerful riven all fully upgraded for a couple hundred thousand endo, you certainly don't have to care about swapping builds. But you can't assume everyone have reached that point yet. Until then it makes quite a big difference to optimize the loadout for specific enemy types.

O_O

I don't have Rivens. And my high-rank mods aren't even maxed yet, and I've been playing this game for YEARS. Frankly, I'm too lazy to farm boring Index for the credits. Endo, too, except now that Arbs are out, that's coming in quickly at least.

You don't need to throw 1mil credits & 20k Endo on your Serration just to get that last 15% base damage... There's, REALLY, no rush...

But why wouldn't you have the "good rare mods"??? Within playing this game for my very first week, I was rocking a fully-modded regular Tigris and was farming plat... It's not hard, if you just do a little research. (Spoiler, most of the plat I've made was from selling Drifting Contact, High Voltage, and Shell Shock.)

And building weapons optimally is also not hard, if you know basic mathematics like addition and multiplication... Protip: Spread your damage multipliers.

3 hours ago, 4thBro said:

And building weapons optimally is also not hard, if you know basic mathematics like addition and multiplication... Protip: Spread your damage multipliers.

I think what he meant was that against Corpus things like Gas, Toxin, Viral, and Slash procs all bypass the shields.  Shields being the larger portion of the total life bar of the Corpus with health being much smaller.  

So, even with corrosive you still have to go through the shields first.  Where as something like gas and it's AoE goes directly to the health and making the whole process more efficient for longer runs.  Please notice the longer runs part.  

While saying this, I completely understand not wanting to switch elemental combos for each faction.  I've made all of my builds the last 2+ years using just one elemental combo for everything like yourself.  So, I somewhat agree with your original post, but offering a reason why some would want to change up for certain factions.