Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalibur Umbra's Scarf AND Fashion Frame quality of life add on suggestion

MoreDamage

Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing alright, today I just wanted to add another suggestion to our beloved game Warframe, I wished if we can have the ability to separate Tenogen/Delux bundles from Umbra's special armor, mainly the scarf... it looks gorgeous I know BUT people value Excal Umbra more than normal Excal so it's kinda iffy to switch between and skins on Umbra are weird so I just wish we can add an option to remove'em, my second suggestion was to add an UNDO button for when you mess up on accident and click "randomize" a few people do experience that and a fix for that would be that simple, anyways thanks for reading 😄

-MoreDamage

I like both ideas. I’ve always thought it’d be nice to toggle on and off the scarf as if it were an auxiliary. I wouldn’t mind being able to take off the loin cloth, the chest and back parts too as it gets in the way of the skins plus it’s weird to color sometimes. But I love the metal pieces on his arms and legs so I gotta keep those. The undo button would be nice to. I can’t tell you how many times I had to re fashion my frames