Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can DE remove ayatan anasa from Sorties reward please?

Ariel19_98

43 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

Good lord, if you were an X1 player I would give them to you. this is beautiful.

hehehe some friend told me that too , but i want finish this room in a "legit way" , all this ananas come from sortie , no trade , think they are around 104 ananas and 120 pedestal prime :D

18 minutes ago, PR1D3 said:

Dude you're a god.

Take notes people. Don't be like OP. Be this guy. Do crazy, fun, wacky things.

hahahahahah xD

and all this ananas move! 

10244183ce5f2500b51ec6ad401e5c4b.gif

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R

The rewards are subjective. I'm still at a point where I'll gladly take the Sculpture for the extra Endo. Do I do the Sortie specifically for endo? No, I'd rather have a Riven, but I'll still take any of the rewards because I need them. What they should do is make the rewards similar to cracked relics, where everyone gets a separate loot roll, and you can pick a reward from the party.

2 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

You already get sculptures from Maroo once every week, and you won't remember them until the point you ran out of endo (which you rarely will unless you are trying to kick a rank 0 primed mod to full), and after all the effort we make, the amount of difficulties (and this includes not raging in this forum due rules, sorry uwu) and all the enemies (please fix Toxic Ancient, he is taking 0 damage and I was shooting him with radiation wtf?), you finish those quests...and get a sculpture. That single, measly, useless sculpture.

We do incursions for Riven mods, legendary cores, even a forma or orokin catalyst bp but that sculpture is like a spit on the face after all you have to submit yourself to to gain a reward. I got 5, 5! consecutive sculptures and I don't plan on using them to 'get plat' because nobody buys that stuff.

Thank you and sorry

No - because I can't yet do Arbitrations - such at AW, yet have easy access to endo through the sories. 

People complaining about Sculptures drop while they do sorties wishing to get Legendary core. Hilarious. Do you know you need only 12 filled Anasas to match the Endo value of a Legendary core, which drop at 0.2 % ?

Endo is a really hard ressource to get by, and you need a freakin tons of it, even after 2k hours. Of course, you don't "need" it, but there is really plenty of 10 points mods that need to be leveled up when ranking up. All the main mods (Vitality, Serration), Primed Mods, Corrupted Mods, Umbral & Sacrifical mods, new Arbitrations mods, all the Companions mods (Sent & Kubrows)...

Anasa filled sculptures is worth for sure 15pl per unit. And it's really easy to find buyers. The endo/pl value is dropping, for sure, since Arbitrations, but it's still really good. Of course, the 4k endo from Sorties is much better, raw, and doesn't cost stars, but is not tradable.

Just do the math. Plenty of people would pay 300pl for a Legendary Fusion Core, and that's just at best 40k endo (excluding credit cost). How many Anasas can you buy for that much plats ? 20 ? That would be 70k Endo. And that's the highest (average) Anasa price vs the lowest Core price.

Edited by dwqrf

2 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

People complaining about Sculptures drop while they do sorties wishing to get Legendary core. Hilarious. Do you know you need only 12 filled Anasas to match the Endo value of a Legendary core, which drop at 0.2 % ?

Endo is a really hard ressource to get by, and you need a freakin tons of it, even after 2k hours. Of course, you don't "need" it, but there is really plenty of 10 points mods that need to be leveled up when ranking up. All the main mods (Vitality, Serration), Primed Mods, Corrupted Mods, new Arbitrations mods, Companions mods...

Anasa filled sculptures is worth for sure 15pl per unit. And it's really easy to find buyers. The endo/pl value is dropping, for sure, since Arbitrations, but it's still really good. Of course, the 4k endo from Sorties is much better, raw, and doesn't cost stars, but is not tradable.

Just do the math. Plenty of people would pay 300pl for a Legendary Fusion Core, and that's just at best 40k endo (excluding credit cost). How many Anasas can you buy for that much plats ? 20 ? That would be 70k Endo. And that's the highest (average) Anasa price vs the lowest Core price.

Crap, didn't knew that. Thanks for the info.

No please. Thank you.

MR14 and not ready for Arbies; I get a sculpture from exploring every couple days and then occasionally from sorties. Don't like getting Anasa 4 in a row (on that streak now) however it's my main endo source.

I sold 3 dozen amber stars, at least, when I first started playing to Maroo as I was desperate for endo. Now that's the resource I'm dying for. Newbies, don't do what I did.

9 hours ago, Ariel19_98 said:

We do incursions for Riven mods, legendary cores, even a forma or orokin catalyst bp but that sculpture is like a spit on the face after all you have to submit yourself to to gain a reward. I got 5, 5! consecutive sculptures and I don't plan on using them to 'get plat' because nobody buys that stuff.

Thank you and sorry

This is completely correct. This is also the precise reason why DE will not increase the riven drop rate for you

DE removes ayatans from the sortie table? They'll just replace it with something else instead of buffing the drop rate of everything else

4 hours ago, dwqrf said:

Endo is a really hard ressource to get by, and you need a freakin tons of it, even after 2k hours. Of course, you don't "need" it, but there is really plenty of 10 points mods that need to be leveled up when ranking up. All the main mods (Vitality, Serration), Primed Mods, Corrupted Mods, Umbral & Sacrifical mods, new Arbitrations mods, all the Companions mods (Sent & Kubrows)...

20 anasas would be 6k endo and still 300 plat at full price

Legendary core is a better deal according to ur logic 

Has anyone else been getting an absurd amount of anasa? Between both of my profiles i've been getting almost nothing but anasa. The past 2 weeks i've gotten them about 90% of the time. It's such a waste of time. Probably gonna give up doing sorties.

Edited by Betsill

Il y a 2 heures, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 a dit :

20 anasas would be 6k endo and still 300 plat at full price

Legendary core is a better deal according to ur logic 

20 Filled Anasa, giving each 3.450 endo, so a total of 69.000 endo

15 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Nah, I need more of those jellyfish to make my ultimate creation: a replica of a bigger jellyfish.

I need the ceiling if my operators room to throb and pulsate with short, stubby tentacles. 

DE, please don't remove these, my collection is not complete. 

5 hours ago, Buff00n said:

On a long enough timeline, they will only drop 28% of the time, or about twice a week.

U8Dmy14.png
That being said, I am running out of places to put them.

Hide contents

PDaTTRL.jpg

Ya know that's a lot of potential plat you are sitting on.

Also, have you not tried packing them in a hexagonal manner?

Edited by Guest

vor 22 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Kuljack:

There are like 50 threads with this ask and hundreds of comments expressing that this isn’t wanted and only a small audience want them removed. 

#crushthewhine

You are right but....

Sortie is a Daily Mission, so the Daily "i dont want x/y from Sortie because its useless" is the logic consequence.

At least if you are too stupid to use a basic function like a forum search or too lazy to simply look on the 2nd page 😛