Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to one shot eidalion with Lanka riven

SaitouShimaru

Question

8 answers to this question

you can do this even without a Riven

my build (as Chroma):

CkelfAP.jpg

if you are not Chroma use Serration instead of Speed Trigger. Your Riven goes instead of Stormbringer

my dmg:

p0tooYq.jpg

important sidenote: you need a dmg buff (Chroma/Rhino/Octavia etc) to be able to oneshot

edit:

you can read here how I am doing a 4x3 with some peeps I picked up in recruit

http://gnarlsdarkley.forumprofi.de/earth-cetus-plains-of-eidolon-f85/-tridolon-hunting--t62.html

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

5 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

you can do this even without a Riven

my build:

CkelfAP.jpg

my dmg:

p0tooYq.jpg

important sidenote: you need a dmg buff (Chroma/Rhino/Octaviam etc) to be able to oneshot

To add some context: this build is specifically for a Chroma using his Vex armor buffs. Vex armor provides a flat damage bonus, almost like putting another damage mod onto your weapon (in the case of this build, a +1088% damage mod). Because of this interaction, it is actually better to NOT put Serration on the weapon, instead adding another elemental. (In this case, this tenno seems to have swapped out Serration for Speed Trigger instead of the generally preferred Primed Cryo Rounds.) If you are using a Rhino to buff, you need to have Serration on instead, since Rhino's buff is applied after all other damage calculations.

He is also shooting through Volt shields, which grants a +200% crit damage buff, and gives +50% electric damage per shield placed. There are probably about 5 or 6 shields stacked there, potentially granting both a +200% crit damage buff and +300% electric damage which stacks with Stormbringer and Hellfire for even more Radiation damage.

TL;DR: There are a lot of buffs that are making that damage happen.

6 minutes ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

To add some context: this build is specifically for a Chroma using his Vex armor buffs

17 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

if you are not Chroma use Serration instead of Speed Trigger. Your Riven goes instead of Stormbringer

In this case, this tenno seems to have swapped out Serration for Speed Trigger instead of the generally preferred Primed Cryo Rounds.

Yup. The most thing I hate about Lanka is the charging time. So I am using Speed Trigger, just a personal thing

He is also shooting through Volt shields,

That wasn't part of the question. I also have had Cat's Eye Buff. Dunno how many shields there were. The answer still is: you can oneshot Limbs/Heads without the use of Riven.

This just happend to be a screenshot I used for my guide. Chroma Buff (855% in my case) still suffices to oneshot

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

8 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

That wasn't part of the question. I also have had Cat's Eye Buff. Dunno how many shields there were. The answer still is: you can oneshot Limbs/Heads without the use of Riven.

I mean, yes, but a +200% crit damage buff is not insignificant when most of your damage comes from critical hits. It's important to mention.

Also, I wasn't trying to discredit any of your post. I just thought it was a bit underexplained, especially since the OP seems rather new to this whole thing, so I provided some extra information.

Edited by Yuri_Doujinshi