Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hybrid Zaw build without riven

Kebast

Question

I've built a Plague Kripath polearm and am looking for the most efficient build. I need to put one more forma in this, but how's it look so far? Are there better builds? I enjoy polearms for their reach and fluidity in both quick attacks and full melee. 

hhBwqud.jpg

6 answers to this question

That's pretty much exactly how I would build it. The only other option would be to trade out Primed Reach for Sacrificial Steel for some bonus crit scaling, but I don't think that's terribly necessary.

Also, I might try to squeeze Berserker on there somewhere, but that's just personal preference.

1 minute ago, Yuri_Doujinshi said:

That's pretty much exactly how I would build it. The only other option would be to trade out Primed Reach for Sacrificial Steel for some bonus crit scaling, but I don't think that's terribly necessary.

Also, I might try to squeeze Berserker on there somewhere, but that's just personal preference.

Thanks. That's really why I need the additional forma, to allow for those options. I find that speed of 1.05 is just barely acceptable for me :). I would leave reach though, that's one of the main draws of polearms for me. I'd drop drifting contact and just run namaron focus. 

I run a similar build but I do have a riven and utilize primed fury aswell, so no Condition Overload or Drifting Contact for me. My riven has +crit on slide along with +dmg, that added with primed fury opens up for some insanely fluid gameplay where you pretty much can make you own combos with quick attack and slides weaved into it. Works well with the melee activley equipped aswell. It easily hits big red numbers where needed i.e in crowds and 2-shots most other tougher mobs like Kuva Guardians.

I'm running a slower kripath so cant really live without the primed fury.

8 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I run a similar build but I do have a riven and utilize primed fury aswell, so no Condition Overload or Drifting Contact for me. My riven has +crit on slide along with +dmg, that added with primed fury opens up for some insanely fluid gameplay where you pretty much can make you own combos with quick attack and slides weaved into it. Works well with the melee activley equipped aswell. It easily hits big red numbers where needed i.e in crowds and 2-shots most other tougher mobs like Kuva Guardians.

I'm running a slower kripath so cant really live without the primed fury.

I have a dehtat built with a very similar riven. It's fun to see those huge red numbers. I just get tired of doing slide attacks all the time. I've built 5 zaws, 3 of which I have Rivens for. Each of those 3 were built to specifically fit the riven. Just trying to find a balanced build that fits my style for the non Rivens.