Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

formatting my computer

BuzzingBand

Question

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

Well, I'm in the process of formatting my computer, and in that I want to back up the warframe, so does anyone 
tell me what directory the game is? I use the non-steam launcher
Edited by MrManeco

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ItsJangoPT said:

Oi, @MrManeco .
Bem, o que você pode fazer para encontrar onde o diretório do jogo é colocado é clicar com o botão direito do mouse no atalho do Warframe Launcher e clicar em "Abrir localização do arquivo". lá você pode encontrar todos os seus arquivos do jogo Warframe.

I did what you said and the directory I dropped was the following

C:\Users\(my name :P)\AppData\Local\Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Tools

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

Por que você quer fazer isso?

Você pode reinstalar o jogo a partir do site sem perder uma única informação. Sua conta é armazenada com segurança nos servidores do DE.

I have a very bad network it would take about 20 hours to download the game again

5 minutes ago, ItsJangoPT said:

Bem  @ MrManeco , então faça o que Kialandi disse. Procure por  tentar procurar por Warframe.exe na sua pasta Program Files ou no seu File Explorer.

what I found was one installed by steam that had already given error so I reinstalled with the original launcher

1 minute ago, Pr1A said:

Se você tiver um atalho na área de trabalho, poderá ver o caminho de destino nas propriedades.

😄 \ Users \ (meu nome : P) \ AppData \ Local \ Warframe \ Downloaded \ Public \ Tools

15 minutes ago, MrManeco said:

243mb

Hmm...

Then try to search for "Cache.Windows" folder. That's where most of Warframe files are for Steam version.

Or try to search for "B.Font.cache" file. That's one of the files. I doubt that Steam and Non-Steam version have different types or names of files.

Otherwise I don't know what else to do.

Edited by Kialandi