Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][CLAN] 'Apostles of the Abyss' Mid~HC, Passionate players

Kino8

EXSpbQb.jpg

• Do you love min/maxing your favorite frames & weapons?

• Do you love Warframe, its lore, and are excited about both current content and all that is to come?

• Do you enjoy playing with other dedicated players to accomplish unique tasks created via Clan Challenge events with both item & plat rewards?

• Do you like the idea of continuing to build our consistent ~ high-tier ~ dedicated community to shine in the Warframe community?

• Do you prefer smaller, tight-knit communities that look for the best from its members?

Look no farther...

We are a focused, fun, mature (yea, lots of beautiful, dirty, foul language), open-minded (LGBT+ welcome) community. The name, emblem, motto, and hierarchy is inspired by a beloved story that created the theme: Berserk. Words cannot express how enthusiastic our players are, how high event participation is, and how eager we are for more.

Be among the brave and the bold, push limits of frames with consideration to party strength and faith in your allies in battle.

If you enjoy any of these activities regularly and are excited for what is to come..

Well, then, what are you waiting for?

Join us!

Special Clan Events: We host events about once every 6~8 weeks as Clan challenges with item, mod, & plat prizes.

What are we all about: Farming, Challenge Events, Giveaways, Plat Prizes, Community, a challenging rank-up system, Camaraderie, Community...

Requirements:

• MR 12+

• 200+ hours in-game (check profile - stats)

• Looking for members that play minimum 3~4 days per week in 2~4 hour sessions matching our prime-time. Anticipated prime-time for clan activity should be estimated between 6 pm ~ 12 am M~F & 4 pm ~ 2 am Sat & Sun.

• Must have discord and Mic

• Must be able to respond to private messages via discord if you are offline for more than 3~4 days.

We aim to stay at a Shadow Tier capacity!

If you want to join us, please fill out this simple Questionnaire:

https://goo.gl/forms/wSeAiQ9P6cyPsuTO2

Clan Activities:

( Check this out: https://media.giphy.com/media/26rk1Z8CkJqNyeI2DB/giphy.gif )

~3m Profit Taker Phase 4 KO: https://youtu.be/bZiNbDQ4hkM

~Eidolon Hunting (typically 3x3 / 3x4 captures)

~Endless Kuva farming

~Archwing forma & maximization groups

~Searchable database of confirmed high-tier capable builds & relevant discussion:

n3qszw6rn3p21.png

And so, so much more. If you want to be plugged into a highly active WF community - this is the place to be!

Dojo Progress:

You can now take a look inside of our dojo!

Dojo image gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/wrEuFRU

Dne710S.png

If you want to join us, please fill out this simple Questionnaire:

https://goo.gl/forms/wSeAiQ9P6cyPsuTO2

FAQ:

~Why the MR req? / Why the hours req? / etc

We want to play with others that are ready for tackling regular content together. While WF does offer some flexibility for grouping - the fact is that better weapons, mods, story progress, and player preparedness to take on certain content (Arbitrations, Eidolons, etc) directly relates to these 2 factors most of the time.

~Do we accept casual players?

There's a few ways to look at this word, so it's not fair to give a flat answer. We emphasize the need for action, availability, competition (events, etc), an understanding of the complexity of WF, and staying abreast of development updates from DE. If you're involved in these things and within the clan & playing 3~4 days a week (min.), you'll be fine.

~Do we accept returning players to the Clan:

Yes! But we do expect that you are able to commit the time into catching up and participating within the community. However, if you fall into these categories - Well, you're gonna have a bad time..

• If you're constantly asking questions that could be easily found on the WF wiki,

• You do not show progress in catching up (gone for 1~2+ years) in a reasonable timeframe

~Do we have any requirements for ranking up?

Yes. The first rank up - from an initiate 'Branded' ranked member you will try to ascend to Hawk Raider. We require that players earn this rank within 2 months of joining the Clan. At this time, it is our only 'required / timed' rank-up.

Yes.. we do giveaways!!

Many of our giveaways are free-for-all ~ However, some special ones (such as endgame viable frames w/out a prime), newly released primes, etc - are locked to ranks within the clan. (Usually just the first rank-up is req.) This helps ensure items are going to players continuing to invest within our community.

The brave & the bold thrive here

tlO2D6G.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've done more in the clan as a group in the few days since I've joined than I did in any of the mountain clans I've been in recently. Relic farming, radshare, profit taker runs. Even archwing weapon leveling to prepare for MORE profit taker runs 😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there 😄 I formed a guild with friends, but friends have slowly stopped playing Warframe, and I found this post while looking for people to play with. The organization of your clan, at least from an outside view, looks impressive, and although I'm not ready to leave my clan, I was wondering if you have anything set up for guests and/or alliances to be active in your community?

17 hours ago, BusyHoneyBadger said:

Hey there 😄 I formed a guild with friends, but friends have slowly stopped playing Warframe, and I found this post while looking for people to play with. The organization of your clan, at least from an outside view, looks impressive, and although I'm not ready to leave my clan, I was wondering if you have anything set up for guests and/or alliances to be active in your community?

Glad you found us and we connected 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Planning to play the Jovian Concord? Excited for Wisp? Ecstatic about a new Clan event / Operation? Want to be part of a team pushing to get on the leaderboard?

Join us and get settled in for all of the upcoming updates!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived