Sign in to follow this  
NuGearv2

DOJO CHALLENGE ROOMS n MORE ENEMY SCANS

Anyone ever wonder why u can scan bosses or big enemy types like the Eidelons? but aren't able to spawn them.

Or have you ever thought of a more viable way to reward your fellow members in your clan?

i have played this game enough and im very sure having something such as a challenge room (no resource dops) in the dojo that allows the founder to select up to 100 troops to spawn in said room when the challenge is initiated.

Think of it this way. u could spawn 10 lv 20 Behemoth juggernauts (you can currently spawn this enemy btw..) , set where they spawn if applicable and set a reward pool with any TRADEABLE item/Resource that the foundry can hold.

As the founder, you can also give the role to create challenges and place rewards to other players

Like the idea?  then ill give a bit more details below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE REWARD SYSTEM (for Dojo challenge rooms)

This will work within the time frame that the founder requires the members to complete said challenge. for example.

lets use the lv 20 Behemoth juggernauts as the spawns again. as the founder id place maybe a Prime part or a Riven if they complete the challenge within lets say 5mins. 

the members should have alot of fun trying to complete such a challenge overall but within a time frame to get said reward it creates the drive to do much more. 

ofc i may be underestimating setting the time to 5mins. but you would be able to set the time to whatever you want as the founder.

It also could be a survival challenge where you can set how long they should stay alive before they are rewarded.

You would also have the ability to place two more rewards within other time limits (either in time attack or survival). Eg

15mins-10mins-5mins

Low-Mid-High rewards

SPAWNS and SCANS

I hate the fact that I have to point this out because this should be a thing since u can spawn a lot of unique enemies but. Apparently you cant spawn Eidelons or a few other enemies or the parts of  Lefantis or his full body (just cant remember a few others atm).

Now, spawning enemies you have scanned would be accessible in the challenge room editing. Allowing you to uniquely create a scenario that’s filled with excitement.

Just spawning a few Jackals with a bunch of lv100 Arbritration drones to protect them for a few mins is kind of interesting. Or even (imagine with me) Lefantis with the little Eidelon Vomvalyst at high lvs.

With more scans and the ability to spawn bosses or huge enemies like the Eidelon it’s all up to you what challenge you would create.

THE CHALLENGE ROOM itself

Why I placed this in its own topic is because of the other features I believe it should have such as using the dojo decor in that room to create diff environments, other options such as turning off the ability to go into void mode. (wont alow you to spawn an Eidelon if the ability isn’t on).

I also would believe you wouldn’t be able to spawn items like the foundry and trade station n ect. (items with unique actions) as I believe it could conflict with others who would be fighting and accidentally interact with one of them.

I believe the Challenge room would be a great extension to the Dojo.

Ive placed a few photos for ref of each enemy that is scannable but not spawnable.

Hemocyte            Lephantis                   Jackal           

latest?cb=20171117032942       latest?cb=20140305115059       350?cb=20140331100156

Zanuka               Razorback        Ambulas(unsure)    

350?cb=20140110020513latest?cb=20160212204743latest?cb=20170505074432

Eidolons                               

latest?cb=20171016171720latest?cb=20180210123535latest?cb=20180210123535

THERES OTHERS BUT THESE COME TO MIND

if u have a few others that arnt spawnable please tell me.

what i dont think should be spawnable OFC

Jordas Golem

latest?cb=20151004105915

I also believe (if it helps) implementing a room where you can have a cephalon (more and likely Samaris) and with him your able to create the challenge rooms. (maybe after you research a item that allows you also.) reason being. I think it would create a clear balance between the use of the simulacrum and the challenge rooms. Though as I said, if it helps. I don’t necessarily see it being a need for this.

maybe If you where able to create a cephalon room like that, instead of making keys. you could do additional research for the enemies I mentioned above n create them into spawnable enemies within the dojo (or places like the simulacrum). it would almost be like the color pigment research. let us say the item/resource you require from these where called, enemy fragments, once u start the research u would need enough scans to have the enemy info and enough enemy fragments to start and complete the research to create the spawnable enemy data.

could look something like the Cephalon fragments with maybe a diff color n smaller with the unique resource light beam

150?cb=20160709174942

or maybe something like the void traces. we could probably call them Enemy traces. (not too sure about that name.)

250?cb=20160713085452

Id like to hear your thoughts on this and if you would like to see it in game maybe after the fortuna update (that ive waited so long for)

I may make a video about this on my channel better explaining it. If that helps. You can find my channel here if u decide to subscribe and see when that video comes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3QyI1blNXdN226SsYTyoQ?view_as=subscriber

Edited by NuGearv2
  • Upvote 1

I like the idea of having a room where you can

- set challenges with certain enemies and conditions (tons of stuff possible: only Warframe X usable, only Sidearm, etc etc)

- being able to have a pool of rewards like Prime Parts / Mods / Plat that can be put in by the person who creates the challenge

(what rewards are possible should be discussed, but i think rewards in general are not a reason to say "no, bad idea" in this case)

Edit: Everything thats tradeable should be able to be put in here, since you could gift it anyway.

This sounds a lot like "custom missions" i have seen people ask for, only that its limited to clans, but i think its fine.

And since you have to put the rewards in yourself you cant complain that people will use this to farm ridiculous amounts of any ressource in a cheesy way.

I often thought about doing challenges with my clanmates, but the thing is, we got no environment for that. It simply would be too complicated to do stuff like that.

I would add one thing:

- the person who creates the challenge has to do the challenge for himself to "prove its possible" or to simply set a time that has to be beaten.

- that idea pretty much is copied from the game Trackmania in which you can create racing tracks (who would have guessed^^), that the creator has to finish once for the reasons i mentioned before it can be released. That way, it is ensured that its doable. And you cannot set impossible times to beat .

Edited by DreisterDino

I agree where the creator would have to complete it to have the ability to set the challenge.

it really would be a great addition to the dojo as well as the game on a whole. warframe is so big already. that should be a reason why this shouldn't happen.

and right the tradable items should be available for rewards once set.

each room would have its own challenge if u made multiple rooms. and if it were possible to add the dojo decor for the rooms to create different environments it would be great. id personally have fun just randomly fighting enemies in different scenarios as i stated. especially if it were possible to set where the enemies spawn.

One thing i forgot to mention in my post above is that energy and heath would be drops. just putting that out there if it helps to better understand the idea.

more so, More scans should be implemented overall. i think its a bit limited if u can scan all enemies but cant spawn all? cant spawn hemocytes, Lephantis, Eidelons, or other enemy types such as these. we should be able to.

ps ive played trackmania XD.

Edited by NuGearv2

Ohk great idea just popped up in my head. 

remember where I pointed out something else in addition to this idea that may help create a balance between the Simulacrum and the challenge room?

If you where able to create a cephalon room (most likely Samaris), instead of making keys. you could do additional research for the enemies I mentioned above n create them into spawnable enemies within the dojo (or places like the simulacrum). it would almost be like the color pigment research. let us say the item/resource you require from these where called, enemy fragments, once u start the research u would need enough scans to have the enemy info and enough enemy fragments to start and complete the research to create the spawnable enemy data.

come to think of it. that's the best way to conclude this idea on implementation and getting a cephalon room.

could look something like the Cephalon fragments with maybe a diff color n smaller with the unique resource light beam

150?cb=20160709174942

or maybe something like the void traces. we could probably call them Enemy traces. (not too sure about that name.)

250?cb=20160713085452

Edited by NuGearv2