Another endgame thought

Qmiras

It just came to me, an epiphany if you like... Warframe's endgame is to play less Warframe.

MR25, a good given on every weapon I like, all content farmable...Sorties used to take me some time, now is done in under 10 minutes. 

Endurance as Warframe? With slow ramp up in enemy lvl is more of a test of patience.

And if you are lucky enough of getting a good group of teamates is even quicker!

I know progression indicates some challenges are going to be easier, but also a seasoned warrior would find new more challenging adventures.

TL;DR a saryn nuked the entire tile set and I have spare time to write

il y a 3 minutes, Qmiras a dit :

Lovely xD

I mean we do have a series of modes that are there but not quite. IE, Arbitrations could work with higher levels and more options to spen Vitus Essence for replayability. Or ESO, if only it was actually a bit more challenging and less killspammy, lik modifiers taken from sorties and/or nightmare tabs on each zone and drain capped at the current 8 waves level. 

27 minutes ago, Qmiras said:

I was going trough your post just fine going "oh boy another meta thread", but this, THIS made my day! THANK YOU!

On a more serious note I agree once you've become the almighty killing God and mobs die just by looking at you funny, there is little that can challenge you. I mean ESO and Arbitrations are a step in the right direction, but as me and my friends like to joke (ever since we did a 15k cryotic dark sector excavation) "If it ain't a lvl 4k mob it ain't nothing!"

Edited by EDM774
removed a small F bomb (got a bit too excited there)

12 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Lovely xD

I mean we do have a series of modes that are there but not quite. IE, Arbitrations could work with higher levels and more options to spen Vitus Essence for replayability. Or ESO, if only it was actually a bit more challenging and less killspammy, lik modifiers taken from sorties and/or nightmare tabs on each zone and drain capped at the current 8 waves level. 

Those were really interesting "on paper"... But ended up as you said in spam fest and if you don't join them you end up bored because of barely aiming at something and it's already miasma'd, quake'd or in some other way spammed, hell...even spin2win is more active.

Arbitrations should really be accessed in tiers...first 20 minutes are snooze fest. Maybe something like index access hard, mid, low...but vitrus essence losses its value really fast..I mean I don't find the auras helpful so I bought the aesthetics.

If anyone knows how mythic dungeons work in WoW...I think that model can be applied to Warframe very nicely

1 minute ago, EDM774 said:

I was going trough your post just fine going "oh boy another meta thread", but this, THIS made my #*!%ing day! THANK YOU!

On a more serious note I agree once you've become the almighty killing God and mobs die just by looking at you funny, there is little that can challenge you. I mean ESO and Arbitrations are a step in the right direction, but as me and my friends like to joke (ever since we did a 15k cryotic dark sector excavation) "If it ain't a lvl 4k mob it ain't nothing!"

Thank you random citizen! Glad to brighten your day.

Endurance is ok in groups, but pub is my domain as I really like the gameplay of "couple of mission and done"... I used to play wow semi hardcore and I remember some days that I wouldn'/couldn't get to bed before I farmed all my 25 dailies for the day.

I have high hope that

Onslaught and arbitration are actually just like simarys state after zone 3... A Stress test to see Warframes pushed to the max

I have high hopes that DE will use the result to create a more challenging content without using tricky mechanisme and fake dificulty

Ennemies mooving faster would be a first step with better IA XD

1 minute ago, Tsoe said:

I have high hope that

Onslaught and arbitration are actually just like simarys state after zone 3... A Stress test to see Warframes pushed to the max

I have high hopes that DE will use the result to create a more challenging content without using tricky mechanisme and fake dificulty

Ennemies mooving faster would be a first step with better IA XD

Kinda like nightmarish version of ESO?