Relic Missions extended

SunsetRain

Just some thoughts I wanted to share, and build upon:
I think it would be interesting to see some relic missions happen as assassinations, with the boss having a chance to become corrupted. Not changing the drop of the boss of course but increasing their power. Not being limited to non-key bosses. Imagine a corrupted lephantis or infested Alad V

Archwing, and Jordas boss relic mission, I know a lot of the community hates archwing but it seems like it'd be interesting to fight a corrupted void Jordas

Assassinations that do not require a relic but the rewards are random, and will behave as if everyone selected a random relic having 4 different choices to choose from. (Handy for new players, and players lacking certain relics like axi) I think the drops should be completely random but not repetitive... for example you can redo the mission and get offered the same choices twice, but not have the same item to choose from twice. That way its 4 unique parts to pick from.

Relic missions on lua/void should have sentient enemies... and if they become corrupted they become much weaker but a lot more aggressive.

Relic missions on kuva fortress? I dont understand why the fortress is able to block void corruption? I may just have never seen one on there, but I'm pretty sure they dont happen there.

23 minutes ago, SunsetRain said:

Assassinations that do not require a relic but the rewards are random, and will behave as if everyone selected a random relic having 4 different choices to choose from. (Handy for new players, and players lacking certain relics like axi) I think the drops should be completely random but not repetitive... for example you can redo the mission and get offered the same choices twice, but not have the same item to choose from twice. That way its 4 unique parts to pick from.

Given the context, are you saying these would reward Prime parts?

5 minutes ago, SunsetRain said:

im sorry, have you done an earth defence? relics are practically shoved down your throat.

Relics, not the parts themselves. You still have to take the time to run that Relic, pump traces into it, do something else in the game to take up time.

3 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Relics, not the parts themselves. You still have to take the time to run that Relic, pump traces into it, do something else in the game to take up time.

You're acting as if it would be impossible to have a corrupted assassination target, that requires you to get void traces to open his relic. You've said nothing to hinder my proposal.

7 hours ago, SunsetRain said:

Archwing, and Jordas boss relic mission, I know a lot of the community hates archwing but it seems like it'd be interesting to fight a corrupted void Jordas

I think this is less of community dislike, and more of a mechanic problem. Void Fissure from time to time spawn Corrupted enemies to the map when the Fissure happened, but since they're ground units it would be a problem to spawn them in an Archwing map.

The idea is good, but unless there's some tweak or DE create a Corrupted Archwing enemies to fill the gap, I think it would go weird.

As Peter said, I'm not so sure DE would do this. If you're asking to extend the Void Fissure mission to Assassination missions, maybe that could work. Just got to make sure the Fissure doesn't randomly fully heal the target.

Relic missions on lua/void should have sentient enemies... and if they become corrupted they become much weaker but a lot more aggressive.

Relic missions on kuva fortress? I dont understand why the fortress is able to block void corruption? I may just have never seen one on there, but I'm pretty sure they dont happen there.

For these two I think DE just haven't included those two tileset to the Fissure rotation. There is a slight concern of Fissure mission "spoiling" them to players who haven't finished Second Dream / War Within. I don't know how complicated it is to hide those, so I can't comment much.