[DE]Taylor

PC - Fortuna This Week, But Not Tonight! (Nov 7)

Oh no you need 1 gallon jugs of maple syrup for them to chug then get diabetes from it oh the irony i just hope us on consoles get it soon like next week just like soon implies or were waiting till December with no new stuff to enjoy besides GARUDA'S talons are exhalted weapons finnaly i love those things 

I think one of the best things to do right now is get a nice, warm drink/cold soft drink, sit somewhere comfortable, and watch the Tennocon Fortuna preview on loop until the update goes live! 😄

3 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

Just want to point something out: notice that the targets hit by her ultimate become marked very visibly. I'm certain it does more than just raw damage, what I don't know.

Someone assumed that further attacks on the targets would force slash procs, looking at the wording Reb used.

Just now, HazelCapulus said:

I think one of the best things to do right now is get a nice, warm drink/cold soft drink, sit somewhere comfortable, and watch the Tennocon Fortuna preview on loop until the update goes live! 😄

Naaah, just come join the Cult of the Red Text in Strata Relay 😄

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HazelCapulus said:

Hmmmmm, why not both? 😄

Good point, well made... 😄

Just now, tucker_d_dawg said:

@[DE]Taylor Is this on the same schedule as  the "this week" as @[DE]Helenposted three weeks ago? 

😂

If I remember correctly, the thread title was edited after posting, so the "Coming to PC This Week" wasn't until Monday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SquireZed said:

If I remember correctly, the thread title was edited after posting, so the "Coming to PC This Week" wasn't until Monday.

ah the old revisionist history. 😋

5 minutes ago, SquireZed said:

Yeah, it was just 'Fortuna coming in November' at first.

6 hours ago, Myscho said:

In ARG was mentioned date 11/8 which is November 8, mabye they stick to that

Its 8th Day ere for 6h and some minutes

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Colyeses:

It's not exactly 3-4 days. For Europe, it's only 2 days remaining, assuming they won't launch on a weekend. 

But apparently Steve tweeted that they were looking at releasing 'tomorrow', which he tweeted yesterday I think. If I had to wager, I'd put my money on 6PM today, at least in my timezone. (Brussel, Berlin)

For EU Correct but they published their Updates at their Timezone so :x

2 minutes ago, SynthWaveEmber said:

For EU Correct but they published their Updates at their Timezone so :x

Wich shud be In 9-2am time frame In finland if my math is correct at all

Really do hope it comes out today. If it’s released tomorrow, then we’ll end up having a bug filled fortune the weekend, unless DE works extra time on the weekends to take down the bugs or try and remove as much bugs as they can on the same day as fortuna’s release

vor 1 Minute schrieb crimsonspartan1:

Really do hope it comes out today. If it’s released tomorrow, then we’ll end up having a bug filled fortune the weekend, unless DE works extra time on the weekends to take down the bugs or try and remove as much bugs as they can on the same day as fortuna’s release

Wasnt the Earth open world realeased at Thuesday? So they worked heavly on Friday for fixes etc?

If anything goes south DE will get even more vague about release time. Next Open World will be released sometime around 32/February/20something not before 41:00 clock sun dark side time zone.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Olphalarepth said:

If anything goes south DE will get even more vague about release time. Next Open World will be released sometime around 32/February/20something not before 41:00 clock sun dark side time zone.

or more like " Don't worry, we will release it..."